& this is why 80% of white boys...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2005
Hmm so wow yeah.How do you know 80% of white people don't get respect from the street'sThat is just some racist bullshit.I tought it wasn't cool to sterotype people no matter what race?I dunno maybe it is cool again or something let me know? :beard:

Nov 2, 2004
The Unkut said:
that is tha tha laff of tha year...

oh shit homie gatdam that was fuckin hilarious...

them fools shoulda flipped tha lyrics to where it fit they circumstances tho...

"I GOT THE HALO 2 GOIN NUTS!!!"

:classic: this aint why white boys aint gettin respect in tha shkreets, its because its alotta fake ass muthafuckaz in general, reguardless of race.
so u kno its whiteboys fakin phonk about bein hood...

them fools get dap for that shit even kno they dropped a lil bitta' "N" bomb n shit... but it was funny as muthafuck.
real mutha fuckin talk that shit is comedy. The funniest thing is them talkin hella proper, pronouncing every fuckin noun and syllable.

Oct 30, 2002
Hahahahah!

That's the best rap video I've seen in a long time! Still laughing at that dick sucking in that truck while he's driving, hahaha!

Oh, and by the way, that beat was actually kinda nice.....

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Some of ya'll need to hire them to do ya'll videos.... can't loose. From a directors standpoint, they probably Aced that assignment, check out all the camera angles, and different shots. This video will be played on the network..... what network?

W.E.T Television Presents...
"Pimp My Hide"
"106th & Dirt Road"
"Ultimate Farmer"

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
That shit is pretty funny, they are just fucking around I don't think it discredits white people as rappers.

They are like white kids from the country from what it looks like