This for all u haters.So how much are my Raiders gonna lose by to the Jags?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Raiders will win if

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
our run d has been playing like shit, and that's not a good look coming onto this game, then having the chargers to close the season? all bad. hopefully we can force them to throw so we can get some INTs

Sep 26, 2005
our run d has been playing like shit, and that's not a good look coming onto this game, then having the chargers to close the season? all bad. hopefully we can force them to throw so we can get some INTs
yea but we can always hope they stop it somehow and we can have a close game and win somehow

Jan 18, 2006
IM A RAIDERS FAN BUT THERES OBVIOUSLY NOT ENOUGH OPTIONS IN THIS POLL. I DONT KNOW HOW WE CONTAINED THE COLTS SO WELL, I GUESS OUR CBS REALLY GOT THE JOB DONE CUZ WE PLAYED MAN TO MAN THE WHOLE GAME AND USUALLY THE COLTS PICK TEAMS APART THAT DO THAT INCLUDING THE PATRIOTS. I WILL BE SURPRISED IF THE RAIDERS ARE STILL IN THE GAME AT HALFTIME AGAINST THE JAGS.

Dec 30, 2003
just let the fuckin game happen... win lose or draw we aint doin shit this year... who cares.... hockey sounds more fun right now... lacrosse... or swimming.... water polo iono..... fuck this year haha

Apr 13, 2006
GOT CLOSE TO BEATING THE COLTS..... BUT YA'LL DIDN'T. IF THE COLTS DIDNT GO 4 IT ON 4TH DOWN N GONE FOR A FIELD GOAL THE SCORE WOULDN'T BE WHAT IT CAME OUT TO BE...... BUT LIKE ERYBODY ELSE SAYS..... A LOSS IS A LOSS AND A WIN IS A WIN...... AND BUDDIES YA'LL LOST.

PREDICTION - FUCK THE SCORE, YA LOSE !

BIG DEEBO STEP YO FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE UP PIMPIN

Mar 16, 2005
Jags win this game final will be around 27-10, Taylor and MJD both go for 100+ garrard doesn't even need to work much this game...Jags D is too nice for Raiders to get going on.