This for all u haters.So how much are my Raiders gonna lose by to the Jags?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Raiders will win if

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Come on let me hear all your negative posts like always.This is for all of u that always fuck up my threads even some of u Raiders fans that don't support my predictions.I feel like will be a hard game to win and it could be a high scoring game by the Jags but the Raiders D gotta step up.If the Raiders play a close game they could win just like they won against the Browns .I say its a close game Raiders 21 Jags 20.Go Raiders.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
If the Raiders can contain the Jags running game, then sure they have a chance to win. But I highly doubt it. They just beat the Steelers at their own house, for their only home loss of the season.

Sep 26, 2005
If the Raiders can contain the Jags running game, then sure they have a chance to win. But I highly doubt it. They just beat the Steelers at their own house, for their only home loss of the season.
u make it sound like its hard to beat the steelers at home shit half the fans left at half time, even miami came close to beatin the steelers at home

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
u make it sound like its hard to beat the steelers at home shit half the fans left at half time, even miami came close to beatin the steelers at home
It is hard, The only reason why Miami came close cuz it was raining crazy. They are 7-1 at home so far. Even the Jags are 7-1 at home as well, 1 loss to the Colts. Plus Fargas gonna be out. Who's gonna take his place.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
What's even tougher for the Raiders is the damn coast to coast trip. I even hate it when the 9ers have to go to the East Coast to play, they always lose it seems.

Sep 26, 2005
It is hard, The only reason why Miami came close cuz it was raining crazy. They are 7-1 at home so far. Even the Jags are 7-1 at home as well, 1 loss to the Colts. Plus Fargas gonna be out. Who's gonna take his place.
the jags are a good team with a good runnin game as long as the raiders d stop the runnin game then it should be a close game, i know it aint gonna be easy for the offence to move the ball with out fargas but hopfully rhodes and jordan can come in and get the job done

Sep 26, 2005
he a dolts fan what u expect

rasan go take a nap like u always do when ur team is losing lol i dont care if the dolts won the afc west next year will be different

Aug 9, 2006
stopping the run game doesnt do it.......garrard is over looked and is one of the top qbs this year.....doesnt make mistakes and gets it done with piss poor wrs....

raiders lose.......score dont matter