Things I see on Reckless the Norte Pokemon master's facebook timeline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
let me save the thread. heres a pic of me in high school with my boys. one of them being the legendary Track Killa lol enjoy and feel free to photoshop. that means you VERSACERO @VERSACERO lol

I see recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz out there with the siccness crew back in the day

he got Chree @Chree bottom left doin the gangster squat with the liquor store lowrider locs on next to Defy @Defy rockin the backpack swag

Track killa on the top left, right next to VERSACERO @VERSACERO AKA Skinny Arms,... Reck, & Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance leanin like a cholo next to him with the pimped out gorilla print T-shirt from Marshals

#THUGGEDOUT #GARLIC

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I see recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz out there with the siccness crew back in the day

he got Chree @Chree bottom left doin the gangster squat with the liquor store lowrider locs on next to Defy @Defy rockin the backpack swag

Track killa on the top left, right next to VERSACERO @VERSACERO AKA Skinny Arms,... Reck, & Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance leanin like a cholo next to him with the pimped out gorilla print T-shirt from Marshals

#THUGGEDOUT #GARLIC
Lol the guy on the bottom left is the brother of someone here on the siccness

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Old baseball cards did... But newer like 90s baseball cards were so mass produced theyll never be worth much.

... But i swear i looked up my charizard on ebay a few weeks ago n they were selling for like 25-30 bucks lol... Either way reckless is gonna buy it off me for 20... Reck I got u for the dub on that siccness player price pimpin, but you will buy this charizard off me for twenty american dollars and that is not an offer, its a fact
Not only were they mass produced but also nobody threw them away when they grew up like people did before the 80s. My Grampa told me he had a stack of Mickey Mantle cards a foot high in the 50s and my great Gramma threw em all away when he went to the Marines. I told him the 52 Mickey Mantle was worth like 50gs lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
nonfiCKtion @nonfiCKtion aka brownie mack is not pictured, but he was using those carts in the background for his patented grocery cart slide

#classic

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6VJ-ko6aU&list=FLpseJZAJ-hwUckADeGMJvIw&index=921[/video]​

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I'll take things virgins say for $1000 Alex...
6 June near Gilroy, CA
Just picked up my new addition to my room. Disney Fanatic for life!! Lol

I heard reckless once pretended to be drunk and asleep in the car so his homeboys would carry him inside.
u know what the hardest thing about being a kreyshawn fan is?

telling your parents you're gay
was this supposed to be an album cover for a CD titled GUN?

Garlic eating Untalented Nortenos ?
Ese Reckless de Varrio Los Virgens

VERSACERO @VERSACERO can't fade my photoshop skills.

I've missed the sicc..