Things I see on Reckless the Norte Pokemon master's facebook timeline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So everybodys too hard to admit to knowing about pokemon and tellin me how much my charizard is worth huh?
in like 2007 i found two first edition charizards in mint condition in cases and everything in a box of old shit. brought them to a card shop and the dude said 'sorry man, poke cards are worth less than those cases are now'

lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
in like 2007 i found two first edition charizards in mint condition in cases and everything in a box of old shit. brought them to a card shop and the dude said 'sorry man, poke cards are worth less than those cases are now'

lol
it was only out like 10 years ago, dont baseball cards take decades to be worth something?

Jun 5, 2004
it was only out like 10 years ago, dont baseball cards take decades to be worth something?
Old baseball cards did... But newer like 90s baseball cards were so mass produced theyll never be worth much.

... But i swear i looked up my charizard on ebay a few weeks ago n they were selling for like 25-30 bucks lol... Either way reckless is gonna buy it off me for 20... Reck I got u for the dub on that siccness player price pimpin, but you will buy this charizard off me for twenty american dollars and that is not an offer, its a fact