They spotted 2PAC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
THEY DID SUM BULLSHIT ASS ARTICLE WIT SUM BITCH TaLKIN BOUT PAC STILL ALIVE, SHE SAID HE GREW DREADS, AND HAD GOTTEN A LITTLE CHUNKY, HE IS IN AND OUT OF CUBA AND THAILAND. YA'LL SEEN THAT NEW RAP MAG. STREET HUSTLE MAG.
IT GOT SUM WACKASS DRUG KINGPIN ON THE FRONT, KINDA LIKE FELON, BUT WEAKER. SHE SAID THAT HER AND PAC WERE ALWAYS TIGHT, EVEN WHEN HE WAS IN MARIN CITY AND SHIT.

MY RESPONSE IZ THEM CRACK ROCKZ SHE WAZ HITTIN WERE TO CHUNKY,
AND SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE BE IN AND OUT OF ROCK HOUSES!

Jul 25, 2002
i know that broad u talkin bout!me her and 2pac was kickin it in iraq last saturday peepin the nuclear missles ,scheming to turn the neighbor countries to grissle, then we bizounced for pina coladas in Jamaica, them cats always bout they papa! haha

lol i heardz that the chick postin bout her and pac was the same one from the thread "Biggie aint dead, he in hidin"

4-SHO

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
yea, y'all didn't know? 'Pac came by the crib last night...we sat down, and ate some chicken wings with hot sauce and Sunkist Orange Soda (His favorite shit). Oh yea, he told me to tell y'all wassup...and that him and Elvis will be doing a COME BACK show in Vegas next September...

What the fuck are these crackheads thinkin about?