they mosh at my shows (msg for the real) i know you saw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
Lol I got elbowed in the adams apple one time when me and my band was playing, that's enough to stop you from doing whatever you are doing, no matter how big you are.

The worst part was it was our 2nd show and we were playing a hardcore version of Little Pills and we got a great reaction, but I couldn't do Tech's verse cuz I couldn't even talk at all for like 5 minutes.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I learned that an elbow to the face, could end up in more pain for yourself. I swear some people file they mutha fuckin teethe for shit like that.
no i dont i lost my password to my kcgamen9ne account and honestly have never been motivated to get one again cuz i had so many names on there...ive been thinkin about gettin one mainly to keep online friends on...maybe ill do that today

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
That's exactly what it was. Don't do that shit again.

Nah Tom, it was similar to what you were saying. They couldn't keep the mosh in one spot. I turned around to talk to a friend, and as I swung my head back toward the stage i caught a fist to the face. I picked dude up off the ground and threw him into the other guys. When he got up to hit me, I kicked him back down and told em all to come at me if they wanted some fun. the mosh literally stopped a few seconds after that.
AHAHA Why did I think of some donkey kong over the head barrel throwing type shit when I read that.

Jun 24, 2005
wearing steel toed boots and doing a nice sweet chin music to anyone who fucks around is a nice way to stop a pit too :D

I do my share of moshing at certain shows but there's a time and place for it.
Sweet Chin Music? Do you 'tune up the band' as well?:cheeky:

Nov 5, 2006
I think JED, ANT, or SAWYER might remember this, at the first tech show I went to in Springfield, this kid mouthed off to another dude and in 2 seconds he was getting beat to the ground, 2 on 1 both agressors were twice this kids size, it was a serious buzz kill, poor kid. Mosh pits have no place outside of punk and metal in my opinion

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think JED, ANT, or SAWYER might remember this, at the first tech show I went to in Springfield, this kid mouthed off to another dude and in 2 seconds he was getting beat to the ground, 2 on 1 both agressors were twice this kids size, it was a serious buzz kill, poor kid. Mosh pits have no place outside of punk and metal in my opinion

I think I remember that. Weren't the two doing the beating some football looking mother fuckers wearing clothes that douche bags wear?

Nov 14, 2002
I've been watching that Bully Beatdown show, and noticed something about the "bullies"... It seems all of them had the tattoo where you get someone to write something in script under your neckbones and above your nips... ya know, and it kind of curves like the neck on a t-shirt..

I thought that was pretty funny. So if you have one of those, you're probably a douchebag.

Oct 2, 2006
LOL i remember that. The springfield shows always had some crazy random acts of violence that occurred.

Dec 14, 2005
I've been watching that Bully Beatdown show, and noticed something about the "bullies"... It seems all of them had the tattoo where you get someone to write something in script under your neckbones and above your nips... ya know, and it kind of curves like the neck on a t-shirt..

I thought that was pretty funny. So if you have one of those, you're probably a douchebag.
Yea the guy on the first episode who liked to beat up his brother had "Family First" written there lol