they mosh at my shows (msg for the real) i know you saw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
my punk ass getting jumped and drug out during riotmaker lastninght that is. any perspective would e nice because i had none other than from teh floor being skull stomped...more comprehensive post later. gotta pass out but afraid to concussion.

and anyone of you other internet punks please refrain from flaming this thread i really want some answers mybe a dialogue

Feb 9, 2006
Did u tell Tech u got the leak
hahaha I havent actually LOL'd in a while from this board. But that definatly did it... good shit

But yah bro like the rest of em said. If you aint big enough or strong enough to keep ur ass up during the riot then stay the fuck outa there and let the rest of the social rejects have their fun.

Sep 16, 2006
any perspective would e nice because i had none other than from teh floor being skull stomped...
damn bro from your typing to saying u got stomped in the head
go to the hospital
lol
LOL. he said the floor got skull stomped! What the fuck does that mean? That made laugh and im at work so people were looking at me like wtf? haha

Nov 14, 2002
my punk ass getting jumped and drug out during riotmaker lastninght that is. any perspective would e nice because i had none other than from teh floor being skull stomped...more comprehensive post later. gotta pass out but afraid to concussion.

and anyone of you other internet punks please refrain from flaming this thread i really want some answers mybe a dialogue
I was all the way in the back and to the side when I was at Fire n Ice (gotta stay near that bar) and juggalos couldn't keep their fucing pussy mosh pit in the center and managed to elbow my girlfriend really hard in the stomach as they pushed eachother around like assholes. By the time I made sure she was ok, I didn't know who to beat the shit out of because they were doing the same shit on the other side of the venue. I like that song but I really hate that Tech advocates that shit on the first damn song he does.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
fuck moshin...every since that shit started happenin at tech shows i just chill in the back by the bar now.

i just wanna watch the god damn show, drink my beer without 20 underage juggalos running into me and spilling my $7 dollar beer, smoke my blunt without the cherry falling off 7 times cuz idiots running into it and dance with a bitch.

is that too much to ask juggalos, is it?

Nov 14, 2002
Remember when mosh-pits consisted of angry white kids beating the shit out of eachother at a Pantera show? When did it turn into pussy white kids pushing eachother at a rap show?