Thesis on Gangbangin' - Need Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2007
Whassup everybody.

I have a paper I am writing on Gangbangin in California and most of my research is done. Hopefully this will lead to an opportunity to write a book as well. Anyway, I am from Sacramento but since I have subscribed to Siccness.net I see that bangin is on an crackin in Dago just like everywhere else.

I was hoping that a few of the real ones out there could help me out. If you send me a private message saying that you would like to contribute, I can email you some interview questions about a day in the life of a Dago banger. I will use ficticious names in the paper/book.

Thanks an much appreciated,

Boon

Dec 18, 2002
Whassup everybody.

I have a paper I am writing on Gangbangin in California and most of my research is done. Hopefully this will lead to an opportunity to write a book as well. Anyway, I am from Sacramento but since I have subscribed to Siccness.net I see that bangin is on an crackin in Dago just like everywhere else.

I was hoping that a few of the real ones out there could help me out. If you send me a private message saying that you would like to contribute, I can email you some interview questions about a day in the life of a Dago banger. I will use ficticious names in the paper/book.

Thanks an much appreciated,

Boon
EVERYBODY FREEZE

ITS DA J BOEGS!