Thesis on Gangbangin' - Need Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
want to know what a typical day in my life is like pig? well i wake up every morning and thank god, especially when the day feels kinda odd, when there is no barking from my dogs, and no smog, and if my momma cooks my breakfast with no hog! I get my grub on, but never pig out, maybe get a message from a girl i wanna dig out. I'll hook that up for later and hit the door, wondering if I'll live another 24. I gotta go cuz i got me a drop top and when i hit the switch, i can make the ass drop. i have to stop at a red light, look both ways and hopefully never a jacker in sight. if everythang is alright, i'll get a message from kim and she can fuck all night. i'll call the homies and i ask them all, at what court are yall playing basketball? I get on the court and I'm trouble ( last week i fucked around and got a triple double.) If I freak niggas everyway like mj, it was a good day.

after that i'll drive to the pad and hit the shower, never gettin no static from the cowards. I mean, just last week those fools tried to blast me, and i saw the police and they rolled right past me. there was no flexin, didn't even look in a niggaz direction, as i ran the intersection. after that i'll go to short dogs's house, and they usually watchin Yo! MTV raps and I'll see whats the haps on the craps. shake em up shake em up shake em, I roll em in a circle and watch em brake them with the 7, 7-11, 7-11, 7 even back door little joe. Then I pick up the cash flow, then we play bones, and i usually yell domino. hopefully no one i know got killed in south central la, if thats the case it was a good day.

I usually leave my niggaz house paid, then i'll pick up a girl ive been tryin to fuck since the twelth grade. Its ironic, i bring the brew she brings the chronic, and the lakers beat the supersonics. I feel on her big fat fanny, pull out the jammy, and kill the punanny. And my dick runs deep, so deep, it puts the ass to sleep. I wake her ass up around one, and she never hesitates, to call smiley the top gun. I drive her to the pad and im coastin, take another sip of the potion and hit the three wheel motion. Im usually jus glad everything worked out, drop her ass off and then chirp out. dayz like these are like one of those fly dreams didn't even see the cherry flashin those high beams. There is no helicopter lookin for a murder, two in the morning i'll grab a fat burger. I'm always drunk as hell but no throwin up, half way home, and my pager be still blowin up. its always good if i don't have to use my ak, and i gotta say, if i don't it was a good day.

fuck my life.:mad:
dang where are you a gangbanger at?...your day sounds pretty tight...even better than mine