These dickheads lived a block away from me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yukon DHS worker, wife face multiple child neglect charges | News OK

A man tasked with protecting the interests of Oklahoma’s children is accused by authorities of failing to provide proper care for his own children.

State Department of Human Services employee Lemerle Robinson, 41, and his wife, Jenifer Robinson, 39, were arrested Thursday on multiple complaints of child abuse after Canadian County sheriff’s deputies found the couple and their five children living in a filthy home.

Each adult faces five counts of child neglect in Canadian County District Court. Charges were filed Wednesday against Lemerle Robinson and Thursday against Jenifer Robinson.

“Words cannot express the disgust I have for any parent that would subject their children to these types of living conditions,” Canadian County Sheriff Randall Edwards said.

“While I’m appalled by the entire matter, I’m pleased my deputies were able to get the children out of such a horrendous environment.”

Sheriff’s deputies were called to the Robinsons’ home in September to assist DHS with a child welfare check. According to a news release from the sheriff’s office, the children’s bedrooms and other rooms in the house were covered in clothes, trash, spoiled food and feces."

I don't see how fools can treat their kids like this man. One of the kids rode the same bus as my son and he was a really nice kid. Hopefully he's put into a better situation, I feel bad for him.

Jun 5, 2004
I had a 1996 and it only had 49,000 miles on it when I got it. It was super clean. I had a lot of problems with it though and it attracted a lot of negative attention. I kinda don't want a car I'm going to have to worry about every time I have to park it somewhere. Someone (kids I think) stomped in the roof on that damn car. Slashed the tires, threw eggs all over it too. That car was my baby, that pissed me off something awful.
Diggity is just surrounded by dickheads... No diggity.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yukon DHS worker, wife face multiple child neglect charges | News OK

A man tasked with protecting the interests of Oklahoma’s children is accused by authorities of failing to provide proper care for his own children.

State Department of Human Services employee Lemerle Robinson, 41, and his wife, Jenifer Robinson, 39, were arrested Thursday on multiple complaints of child abuse after Canadian County sheriff’s deputies found the couple and their five children living in a filthy home.

Each adult faces five counts of child neglect in Canadian County District Court. Charges were filed Wednesday against Lemerle Robinson and Thursday against Jenifer Robinson.

“Words cannot express the disgust I have for any parent that would subject their children to these types of living conditions,” Canadian County Sheriff Randall Edwards said.

“While I’m appalled by the entire matter, I’m pleased my deputies were able to get the children out of such a horrendous environment.”

Sheriff’s deputies were called to the Robinsons’ home in September to assist DHS with a child welfare check. According to a news release from the sheriff’s office, the children’s bedrooms and other rooms in the house were covered in clothes, trash, spoiled food and feces."

I don't see how fools can treat their kids like this man. One of the kids rode the same bus as my son and he was a really nice kid. Hopefully he's put into a better situation, I feel bad for him.
And you stood idly by and did nothing, you piece of shit