THERE'S SHIT ON THE TOILET!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i be havin them clean shits sometimes, go in, drop my draws, pop one in, wipe, and boom, nothing on the TP, thats how i know todays gonna be a good day.

P

pistoleroX4

Or how about when you got a hard-on and you really have to take a shit, but it doesn't go down. So you let your dick hang out instead of tucking it in the toilet because it doesn't fit or hurts to make it fit, but you got to take a piss also. But since your dick is out of the toilet since you got a hard-on, your only option is to hold your piss, but then it becomes hard to take a shit as well because holding in your piss is interring with the process of taking a shit. Therefore you have to stand up a bit, point your erected penis downwards, then finally take the piss while trying to balance the shit on your ass so it doesn't drip off down to your legs or the toilet seat. lol I always take a shit & piss at the same time, but that's just me. My penis has to be inside of the toilet because it pisses uncontrollably while I'm taking shits.
LMFAO!

Nov 1, 2005
Ever been on the toilet for so long (reading a mag, talking on the phone,etc..) that you ain't got shit to wipe? Basically it either drys all up or completely drips out of your asshole. lol That's when you have to wet the tissue a bit just to make sure and be secure.

Or how about when you got a hard-on and you really have to take a shit, but it doesn't go down. So you let your dick hang out instead of tucking it in the toilet because it doesn't fit or hurts to make it fit, but you got to take a piss also. But since your dick is out of the toilet since you got a hard-on, your only option is to hold your piss, but then it becomes hard to take a shit as well because holding in your piss is interring with the process of taking a shit. Therefore you have to stand up a bit, point your erected penis downwards, then finally take the piss while trying to balance the shit on your ass so it doesn't drip off down to your legs or the toilet seat. lol I always take a shit & piss at the same time, but that's just me. My penis has to be inside of the toilet because it pisses uncontrollably while I'm taking shits.
that shit(no pun)had me dyin over here!

Apr 8, 2005
Ever been on the toilet for so long (reading a mag, talking on the phone,etc..) that you ain't got shit to wipe? Basically it either drys all up or completely drips out of your asshole. lol That's when you have to wet the tissue a bit just to make sure and be secure.

i get the same shit (no pun intended)