There's not enough free masons?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Mike Manson said:
WTF? Normally you cannot just join. You need three members "inviting" you.
But as they do a lot of charity and sponsor hospitals and so on, I guess they just want some money!

BTW, my father is a free mason, but I can never be, due to the dirt I did back in the day...

hahahahaha wat dirt did you do that you think is important enough to tell everyone on the internet lol your a fag

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
Freemasonry conspiracies is some Star Trek shit for tinfoilers. I have that shit in 4 or 5 generations on my white side. The earliest Freemason in my family built hospitals for black children in the South, and my grandfather, along with a few other freemasons, took up projects like geneology and family trees for orphans and people who had lost their families, teaching farming to poor people in Northern California who owned land, and other assorted bullshit.
lol..
true or false: a prominent and well known high degree mason founded the KKK..

Mar 12, 2005
@Troll, it's all good you're entitled to your opinions right? But why don't you be a free mason, but then again many tie free masons with the Illuminati.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Stockton209SS said:
@Troll, it's all good you're entitled to your opinions right? But why don't you be a free mason, but then again many tie free masons with the Illuminati.
the dark part of the masonic order is at the top and chosen between a select few and although i lean more towards the occult in my beliefs i believe that taking on an elitest stance with your ideals is counter productive..

Mar 12, 2005
kingsvillektp said:
damn i know yall gunna kill me for asking...

whats a mason?
It's free mason, masons are brick builders LOL. Freemason are a society of men that claim to have power from Satan himself, while some say spirits, it all leads to the same thing. They believe that all men should all live in brotherhood. Don't get involved though.

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
Stockton209SS said:
It's free mason, masons are brick builders LOL. Freemason are a society of men that claim to have power from Satan himself, while some say spirits, it all leads to the same thing. They believe that all men should all live in brotherhood. Don't get involved though.
Wow thats pretty gay.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Why dont you look it up?

Cmon kids...the internet is your FRIEND....jesus h christ...
See i would wasted my time looking that shit up because in the end i woulda thought it was gay. The internet aint my friend if i have to be paying for it, it just wants my money.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
kingsvillektp said:
damn i know yall gunna kill me for asking...

whats a mason?
FREEMASONS MADE THIS COUNTRY ITS A KNOW FACT BENJAMIN FRANKLIN WAS A HIGH RANKED FREEMASON ALONG WITH MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT SIGNED THE CONSTATUTION THEY ARE OR SHOULD I SAY WERE A SECRECT SOCIETY.

BUT LIKE DUDE SAID I WOULDN'T FUCK WITH THEM.
MIGHT SEEM COOL AT FIRST BUT THE DEEPER AND HIGHER YOU GET.................................IT'S ALL BAD.

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
i asked my teacher about this, she said her father was apart of it and also her mother, but she aint in it because she dont beleive in it. Also supposely she said her parents didnt know who they were really worshipping...

how can you tell if a person is a mason or not?

also does anyone have pictures of their goofy ass hats? i wanna see!