There's not enough free masons?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
WTF? Normally you cannot just join. You need three members "inviting" you.

But as they do a lot of charity and sponsor hospitals and so on, I guess they just want some money!

BTW, my father is a free mason, but I can never be, due to the dirt I did back in the day...

Jun 19, 2004
Mike Manson said:
WTF? Normally you cannot just join. You need three members "inviting" you.

But as they do a lot of charity and sponsor hospitals and so on, I guess they just want some money!

BTW, my father is a free mason, but I can never be, due to the dirt I did back in the day...

how would they know? they do backround check? can you post some stuff you've learned about them from your dad?

Aug 8, 2003
I know that to become a level 33rd+ level mason u have to answer a test and you can only proceed to the higher levels if your answers conclude that your character is one of justifying the means to reach a goal..

not only that.. but alan pine, a mason, admitted that at these higher levels they worship satan.. and that there are black lodges for only these higher level masons..

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
TROLL said:
I know that to become a level 33rd+ level mason u have to answer a test and you can only proceed to the higher levels if your answers conclude that your character is one of justifying the means to reach a goal..

not only that.. but alan pine, a mason, admitted that at these higher levels they worship satan.. and that there are black lodges for only these higher level masons..
Yeah that is true! And in one of their black magick books its says if you sell your soul to satan.. you get all the money you want. and also all your desires on EARTH are fullfilled.. that's why the President.. and all these other mutha fuckaz are rich...

Also I noticed the demonic upside down pentagram on that ad...
Man I wouldn't join them.. FUCK NEW WORLD ORDER!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
TROLL said:

I dunno bout what kinda masons you talkin bout...My father never told me much about it, but I know that they act according to Jesus' "way". That means help the poor etc.! They give alotta money for charity. Some hospitals get even financed totally by them. My dad told me that three members have to "invite" you and you are not allowed to have done anything bad in your life. All this conspiracy shit maybe is true for a few peeps, but not for at least 90%...
My dad normally meets with them once every 2 or three month and they hold a dinner where they have to pay money which then also goes to charity.

Aug 8, 2003
Mike Manson said:
I dunno bout what kinda masons you talkin bout...My father never told me much about it, but I know that they act according to Jesus' "way". That means help the poor etc.! They give alotta money for charity. Some hospitals get even financed totally by them. My dad told me that three members have to "invite" you and you are not allowed to have done anything bad in your life. All this conspiracy shit maybe is true for a few peeps, but not for at least 90%...
My dad normally meets with them once every 2 or three month and they hold a dinner where they have to pay money which then also goes to charity.
yeah, its only a small portion that are the manipulators.. after that certain degree..

btw does anybody else see the upside down star on the invitation? :rolleyes:

Dec 25, 2003
Freemasonry conspiracies is some Star Trek shit for tinfoilers. I have that shit in 4 or 5 generations on my white side. The earliest Freemason in my family built hospitals for black children in the South, and my grandfather, along with a few other freemasons, took up projects like geneology and family trees for orphans and people who had lost their families, teaching farming to poor people in Northern California who owned land, and other assorted bullshit.

May 6, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
You act like thats alot of money compared to some of the shit people be spendin on hobbies, etc.
I didn't act like it was a lot of money. I mearly supported my statement of The Freemason's being a business, or in today's terms a "non-profit organization".

Just like the Salvation Army. 99% business and 1% (if that) charity work.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I had a friend who was about to join but then decided not to...apparently God told him it was wrong.

I say sign me up!!! I'll worship Satan! LMAO....Then I'll hop on TV and expose everything I know...then get murdered.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Young Psyc said:
^^^^LOL HANDLE THAT, YOU WOULD BE HELPING THE WORLD OUT ALOT BY BEING DEAD.
Don't be a prick, cause I will start. And at least I'd have the balls to do it.