There's not enough free masons?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Nobody is butt hurt. I said don't be a prick, or I will start. Meaning, if you say funny shit to me like that, I'm doing to fire back.

And if you didn't read what I was talking about in the first place, you aren't worth my time.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
I READ IT BUT I THOUGHT YOU WAS REFERING TO THE QUOTE OF MY IN YOUR POST..................I'M REALLY HIGH RIGHT NOW.

ID EXPOSE THEM MUTHA FUCKAS TOO SEPT I WONT GET MURDERED
ID FAKE MY DEATH THEN BECOME SOME ONE ELSE BEFORE THAT HAPPIN.
BUT I COULDN'T GET IN FROM THE LOOK'S OF IT.

Dec 25, 2003
Sixxness said:
I say sign me up!!! I'll worship Satan! LMAO....Then I'll hop on TV and expose everything I know...then get murdered.
Kind of the like the guy who broke into the Bohemian Grove with an arsenal and tripped off the alarm after locking himself inside a room and finding nothing.

You should join the Food Network to expose their plans for world domination...I hear "Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee" is actually a show that indoctrinates people to obey their government, one pastiche at a time. (So you dont notice it)

Mar 12, 2005
Sixxness said:
Don't be a prick, cause I will start. And at least I'd have the balls to do it.
Don't Trip Bro, if they attempt to try I got your back LOL, I live all the way in the Central Valley in California while you're hundreds of miles away in the Tri-Cities.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
Kind of the like the guy who broke into the Bohemian Grove with an arsenal and tripped off the alarm after locking himself inside a room and finding nothing.

You should join the Food Network to expose their plans for world domination...I hear "Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee" is actually a show that indoctrinates people to obey their government, one pastiche at a time. (So you dont notice it)

Don't talk to me anymore.

May 1, 2003
Sixxness said:
I had a friend who was about to join but then decided not to...apparently God told him it was wrong.

I say sign me up!!! I'll worship Satan! LMAO....Then I'll hop on TV and expose everything I know...then get murdered.

For some reason .... I believe you....lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
About my friend or the exposing thing?

I shit you not, my boy had piles of pamphlets they gave him and all sorts of information to devulge. I can't really remember most of it cause it was a couple years ago but I still remember the basic idea, at least that he had.

He came over to kick it with my roommate (they are good homies, I just knew him through my roommate when we lived together), and we all sat down and started talking, dude said he talked to God and he told him it would be one of the worst decisions he would ever make. Then he said some shit about the Devil or Satan or somethin...But then again, dude thinks I look like Jesus...then again, a lot of people say that to me.

That cat was a trip though, he talked about how he saw demons and all sorts of other stuff. I don't know how much I believe, cause it's up for him to interpret what he sees, but I just find that to be a little far fetched.

Mar 12, 2005
Some Atheists should consider God/Jesus and understanding him more, Some atheists are quick to use the 5 senses, Touch, Vision, Smell, Taste, and Hearing to prove God Doesn't exist.

Mar 12, 2005
All Atheists who just choose to quickly brush the Lord off, but from what I know from you, you understand my point of view, and you aren't quick to use your biased opinions, but it can refer to you, if you're like that.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Young Psyc said:
BUT I COULDN'T GET IN FROM THE LOOK'S OF IT.
Sixxness said:
It's cause you get Hyphy and act like a retard :)

you know in a sence your right thou.

yeah well any way fuck satan i'll kill that fool. then smoke a blunt with "god?" and laugh about it.

i'm not sure if i belive in jesus.
damn this thread kinda trailed off..........................

May 1, 2003
Sixxness said:
Cool beans.
PLEASE! Whatever you do...don't say that again...there's this dude at work that...says that shit all the time.

"AAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!", said Doberman as he began to pull out what little hair he had left.

Dec 25, 2003
lmao

This nerdy ass fat bitch say that shit all the time.

"Cool beans"

Shit drives me nuts. I work with some gay ass whiteys - like ridiculously lame - but that ain't some shit people should say under any circumstances.

lol

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Stockton209SS said:
Some Atheists should consider God/Jesus and understanding him more, Some atheists are quick to use the 5 senses, Touch, Vision, Smell, Taste, and Hearing to prove God Doesn't exist.
I agree with that sense... I remember somebody using the example with a tupac CD/tape.. the athiest would say "thats not tupac, thats bits of information"

me personally tho, I dont feel i have to accept the christian ideology to understand and put into use jesus's teachings.. I believe he knew a lot of things that many people don't/didnt.. however, i believe he misconstrued his abilities and gifts with being the son of an almighty being because jesus was human, and that was the capacity of understanding to the human at that time period, believing that "god" is a being who can think, speak and all the other things trademark of man..... I also believe in the possibility of him surviving his crucafixion too..