The "Yeah No Shit It's Cold" Mega-Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
no matter what you say about america...its void.

your on a american message board (which u got banned from and came back lol) with an american football team in your avatar and you like american rap. you dont see none of us on an Australian board, with a kangaroo in our avatar and listening to whatever the fuck you listen to over there....america must be doing something right /austrailia
its only for america amirite?

how about nations only uses what thier country ivented and nothing else? that would be interesting..

you guys would be nuking each other and we'd on the beach all day drinking fosters

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
its around 30 degrees right now....it will be like 25 by the time 9 a clock comes and sit outside in my garage with shorts and a shirt on watch movies on the bigscreen and drink my hennesey every fucken night...i never complain about the cold inless i wake up in the morning shakin cuz i drank so fucken much..halol

Apr 8, 2006
ya its 24 degreez right now in the northwest...atleast it aint rained in a few days....when it get this cold n its always wet it fuckin sucksnuthin worse than bein wet in sum weather like this.