THE WORLD'S 10 WORST DICTATORS 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Habeas Corpus is now non-existent because of Bush. You idiots do know what that is, right? You do know that you CANNOT say anything you want. In a time of war, it is now legal to imprison any US citizen that is deemed a "threat" by the US Gov't.

You morons should read more before you start talking. Bush isn't a dictator, but he's a HORRIBLE fucking president...who won because his family helped him in Florida.

Mar 18, 2003
T_B_I_B said:
come on bro, bush is elected by the people. And if you know anything about politics, the president does not make the decisions most people think he does. Everything gets passed through congress and the senate. Bush is far from a dictator.
This much is true.

Dec 4, 2006
T_B_I_B said:
come on bro, bush is elected by the people. And if you know anything about politics, the president does not make the decisions most people think he does. Everything gets passed through congress and the senate. Bush is far from a dictator.

tell me something I don't know you moron...

We are free to say anything we want and are free to do anything we want. We are free.

are you sure we are free to say anything we want and do anything we want?...Go piss on a fucking sidewalk and get a ticket...send the white house an email and in the subject write "FUCK GEORGE BUSH" ...they want to read our emails..listen to our phone calls...put Global Position System chips in everyones bodies...they want to know how much money we have in the bank and how we using our money...fuck off you ignorant fuck....

Bush doesn't invade other countries to expand the US, he does things for the good of the people of those countries or the safety of the usa. say what you want about Iraq, but we did go in there and take out a government that mass killed Kurds and was involved in ethnic cleansing. Hussein was tried and executed by his own people.

Your ignorant
well how come the U.S. hasn't done nothing to North Korea?...you stupid motherfucker..this country was safer before Bush took over the white house...

it's a coincidence the twin towers were attacked again as soon as he took over the white house huh?...

his own father failed...so he had to step up to the plate and show his father that he can do it as well..

where's the WMD's from Iraq? why was building 7 brought down?

why is there billions of dollars missing? why can't we give better educations? why can't our president fix the unemployment problem? why is our jobs being sent to India or other countries?

where's Osama Bin Laden? what was the point of the war in Afghanistan?

and why can't other countries use nuclear power to advance?

you don't wanna pick an argument with me you ignorant fuck..i'll fucking step on you like a cockroach ...

Jan 20, 2007
DFresh77 said:
tell me something I don't know you moron...

are you sure we are free to say anything we want and do anything we want?...Go piss on a fucking sidewalk and get a ticket...send the white house an email and in the subject write "FUCK GEORGE BUSH" ...they want to read our emails..listen to our phone calls...put Global Position System chips in everyones bodies...they want to know how much money we have in the bank and how we using our money...fuck off you ignorant fuck....

well how come the U.S. hasn't done nothing to North Korea?...you stupid motherfucker..this country was safer before Bush took over the white house...

it's a coincidence the twin towers were attacked again as soon as he took over the white house huh?...

his own father failed...so he had to step up to the plate and show his father that he can do it as well..

where's the WMD's from Iraq? why was building 7 brought down?

why is there billions of dollars missing? why can't we give better educations? why can't our president fix the unemployment problem? why is our jobs being sent to India or other countries?

where's Osama Bin Laden? what was the point of the war in Afghanistan?

and why can't other countries use nuclear power to advance?

you don't wanna pick an argument with me you ignorant fuck..i'll fucking step on you like a cockroach ...
nothing you said is saying bush is a dictator...That was my point. We are free to elect whoever we want next year, and thats what this country is all about. Go ahead with your views, this is the land of the free, free to ave views like yours. if we lived under a dictsatorship we couldnt have this convo.

I wont touch on your other topics, they have nothing to do with my point

Mar 12, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Ummm..what???

Dude, you have LOST it...what the FUCK are you talking about?

Where do you think Im from, little dude?
@Godzilla it did work for me

@Jesse, I'm talking about the guy you're responding to.

Aug 23, 2002
I cant wait until 2008 when a fucking liberal ass democrat becomes president, so he or she can handle all of the problems that are coming sooner rather than later. That way when we get totally fucked over by the world, I can come on here and ask "Was Bush so bad after All"? You know if Hillary becomes president the world is gonna fuck us in the ass, and we are just going to sit their and take it.

Dec 4, 2006
T_B_I_B said:
nothing you said is saying bush is a dictator...That was my point. We are free to elect whoever we want next year, and thats what this country is all about. Go ahead with your views, this is the land of the free, free to ave views like yours. if we lived under a dictsatorship we couldnt have this convo.

I wont touch on your other topics, they have nothing to do with my point

someone with ego power trip falls in that category ...Bush has used his power to put fear in the people of the U.S. by making them think we were gonna get attacked by terrorist ....has used his power to attack other countries ..

maybe you just happen to be too retarded to see that...

Feb 8, 2006
Does anyone wonder how Daddy Bush and the Carlyle Group are getting rich off the war? Is that ethical? Don't think that Hillary Clinton or Obama is gonna fix this problem either.

Electoral College is something people should read up on so they know what their vote actually doesn't do.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bellboy184 said:
I cant wait until 2008 when a fucking liberal ass democrat becomes president, so he or she can handle all of the problems that are coming sooner rather than later. That way when we get totally fucked over by the world, I can come on here and ask "Was Bush so bad after All"? You know if Hillary becomes president the world is gonna fuck us in the ass, and we are just going to sit their and take it.
DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS....THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.