THE WORLD'S 10 WORST DICTATORS 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bellboy184 said:
Im proud to be American, if your not move to North Korea Bruma or Iran.
If you feel that way, someone should kick you out, dumb ass. You don't seem to understand the concept behind this country....or what it's supposed to be...whichever.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, but you don't even know where the division is......or do you?

And when one side is wrong, that's what happens :)

Aug 23, 2002
I AM said:
If you feel that way, someone should kick you out, dumb ass. You don't seem to understand the concept behind this country....or what it's supposed to be...whichever.
Are you joking? My family fought in the Revolutionary war to form this country. No its not perfect, but it sure as fuck aint Iran Sudan or any of the other countrys on this list. Appreciation is whats missing in this country, and people like you make me sick

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Bellboy184 said:
Are you joking? My family fought in the Revolutionary war to form this country. No its not perfect, but it sure as fuck aint Iran Sudan or any of the other countrys on this list. Appreciation is whats missing in this country, and people like you make me sick
All because he doesn't leap around like a faggot and wave some piece of cloth?

Apr 14, 2003
Bellboy184 said:

This country is based on BULLSHIT!! G. Washington, much respect 4 him. But all the lies told by government and all the shady ass shit they pull is just too much.

Aug 8, 2003
Bellboy184 said:
why tell someone to leave when their dissent is what will keep it striving to better itself? if we were all blind patriots then nothing would change..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bellboy184 said:
Have you been to Iran, Sudan, or any other country on the list, for a FRIENDLY visit?

I appreciate this country, just not when we support dictators in order to further our economic means, then execute the guy when he's not helping us...or, selling weapons to foreign countries ILLEGALLY (that was Reagan...Iran Contra Scandal, look it up bitch boy).

I support this country at the principle of what it means. FREEDOM. We do NOT have the same freedom we use to. If you don't see that, YOU MAKE ME SICK...and I wish that you were something I could THROW UP AND FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET...but you're not. So I'll just hope for the best, and wish that you NEVER reproduce.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Y-S said:
the thing is, sometimes lying can help to protect people and stuff
Don't ever say that again. It helps the RICH...not the rest of the people.

I'm glad I'm going into journalism....hopefully I can get into some real shit and expose some mother fuckers. The "truth telling" is upon us...just gotta wait for me to get on it! lol......

Btw, most media outlets are owned by major corporate conglomerations...and these companies own TV networks AND radio stations....

The new leader of the FCC wants to deregulate more, and allow ownership of newspapers, radio stations, and tv networks...which will ONLY lead to the monopolization of media, as well as control over what the media says...

FUCK that.

Jan 30, 2007
i dont understand how these "patriotic" people will just acept anything thats thrown at them by this govt, it doesnt even matter to them what they think themselves, if a texan with an iq of 60 says it, and believes in it, it must be right and the way to go, if you were really patiotic you would stand up for whats right and fight this bullshit to cure your own country of this...well, dictatorship, as this thread states

Jan 20, 2007
DFresh77 said:
where's bush at?
come on bro, bush is elected by the people. And if you know anything about politics, the president does not make the decisions most people think he does. Everything gets passed through congress and the senate. Bush is far from a dictator. We are free to say anything we want and are free to do anything we want. We are free. Bush doesn't invade other countries to expand the US, he does things for the good of the people of those countries or the safety of the usa. say what you want about Iraq, but we did go in there and take out a government that mass killed Kurds and was involved in ethnic cleansing. Hussein was tried and executed by his own people.

Your ignorant

Aug 23, 2002
T_B_I_B said:
come on bro, bush is elected by the people. And if you know anything about politics, the president does not make the decisions most people think he does. Everything gets passed through congress and the senate. Bush is far from a dictator. We are free to say anything we want and are free to do anything we want. We are free. Bush doesn't invade other countries to expand the US, he does things for the good of the people of those countries or the safety of the usa. say what you want about Iraq, but we did go in there and take out a government that mass killed Kurds and was involved in ethnic cleansing. Hussein was tried and executed by his own people.

Your ignorant
HAHA So True