The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
The reviews for Dead Space 3 are all over the place. I don't even know if I should open mine.

007 and Stick, let me know what you guys think about it and how it stacks up to the previous games.
It's pretty good so far. Started on Hard and it's retained some of the difficulty that I enjoy. I'm a couple hours in.
I like having bonus missions and shit that don't feel forced.

Props: HERESY

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
It went to the fucking rental office today, so I now I gotta wait til they open to go get it. I also need to go to DMV because my registration renewal shit hasn't arrived. I hope I get SOME time in with the game today.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Does it feel how a Dead Space game should feel or is it some wannabe shooter co-op bullshit?
It still feels like Dead Space. You don't HAVE to play Co-op, and if you don't all you miss out on is Carver's back story, since he isn't with you.

If you liked the other two Dead Space games, you'll probably like this one.

Props: HERESY
Sep 25, 2005
Dark Souls is a hardcore slasher RPG. I'm enjoying this game. Might be good for fans of God of War? Third person grinding hack'n'slash RPG... The 3rd version will be out for 4th gen consoles.

Besides that, BFBC2 is still better than BF3.

Dec 19, 2006
HERESY @HERESY If you like the other Dead Space games you'll like 3.It's a lil more action type than the others,I'm only on chapter 9 though.Creating guns,upgrading,switching gun parts is cool.I like the Dead Space games so I think its a cool game.

Props: STICK

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
HERESY @HERESY If you like the other Dead Space games you'll like 3.It's a lil more action type than the others,I'm only on chapter 9 though.Creating guns,upgrading,switching gun parts is cool.I like the Dead Space games so I think its a cool game.
I downloaded the demo last night and played it. Something feels off to me, I can't figure out what it is. Also, I don't like the cover shooting mechanic at all. Whats with one type of ammo for all the weapons? I haven't opened my copy yet and I just might not.

Whats you guys take on HITMAN:ABSOLUTION?