The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Anyone tried out these Walking Dead downloadable games....they are kinda fun and addictive....
Second Season of them coming this year.
Tried the Dead Space 3 demo and can't wait for Feb.5th
Same.

Right now, I'm playing Halo 4 and some of the Lego games.
It'll be DmC tomorrow, though.

Props: HERESY
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
DS3 demo is out now? Damn I'm a good ways through Dead Space 2 right now but still haven't beat it. Still need to beat Extraction before I sell it.

I also got LittleBigPlanet Karting to play with my girlfriend and The Saboteur just because I got it for free. I'm also gonna play through San Andreas and GTA IV again before GTA V comes out.

Jun 24, 2005
DS3 demo is out now? Damn I'm a good ways through Dead Space 2 right now but still haven't beat it. Still need to beat Extraction before I sell it.

I also got LittleBigPlanet Karting to play with my girlfriend and The Saboteur just because I got it for free. I'm also gonna play through San Andreas and GTA IV again before GTA V comes out.
You had to "apply" for early access. It'll release for everyone (Xbox at least) next week I believe.

I have DS3 pre-ordered at amazon.com, and I really want to play the demo, but I also don't want to spoil anything lol.

Props: kingsix18
Jun 24, 2005
Finished Far Cry 3 the other night. The ending caught me off guard, but was pretty fucking sweet.

My buddy and I are co-opping Gears of War 3.

I also started Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. It's pretty cool so far, but seems kind of easy on the middle difficulty. It's also kind of annoying how they use all this technology within the game, but when my teammates see someone and call them out, the enemy doesn't isn't tagged or whatever. I could be facing a different direction, and they'll say the enemy is at 12:00...but I don't know who is calling out the enemy and which direction he's facing.

I also started CoDBlops2 campaign last week, but it didn't grab me at all so far.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
It's pretty cool so far, but seems kind of easy on the middle difficulty. It's also kind of annoying how they use all this technology within the game, but when my teammates see someone and call them out, the enemy doesn't isn't tagged or whatever. I could be facing a different direction, and they'll say the enemy is at 12:00...but I don't know who is calling out the enemy and which direction he's facing.
I have two more missions to go. This game could have been waaaaaaaaaaaay better. Not that it's bad, because it isn't but there are some things they could have really done to push the game over the top. I'm playing on Elite difficulty and on each mission my level is over 60%. You have to keep your head down on Elite because two or three shots will down you for good. You shouldn't have any problem with this if you've played cover based shooters before.

Your teammates are calling the guys out from your direction. So if someone is 12:00 they are in front of you. If they are 3:00 they are on your side/flanking. The same with 9.

You have to tag the enemies. Use your drone or tag them yourself. Remember, if you tag four enemies, the last guy you tag is YOUR shot, so make sure it's not a a guy who is going to constantly move. Also, you can just have your team take the shots by marking three and just holding down the right bumper once everyone is ready.

Props: STICK
Jun 24, 2005
I have two more missions to go. This game could have been waaaaaaaaaaaay better. Not that it's bad, because it isn't but there are some things they could have really done to push the game over the top. I'm playing on Elite difficulty and on each mission my level is over 60%. You have to keep your head down on Elite because two or three shots will down you for good. You shouldn't have any problem with this if you've played cover based shooters before.

Your teammates are calling the guys out from your direction. So if someone is 12:00 they are in front of you. If they are 3:00 they are on your side/flanking. The same with 9.

You have to tag the enemies. Use your drone or tag them yourself. Remember, if you tag four enemies, the last guy you tag is YOUR shot, so make sure it's not a a guy who is going to constantly move. Also, you can just have your team take the shots by marking three and just holding down the right bumper once everyone is ready.
Word.

I've tagged enemies and done the sync shots. It's just weird that enemies aren't tagged when the team sees them and calls them out, especially since I don't think I'm the leader of the team. That would be Ghost Lead, right?

Also, the story doesn't seem nearly as good as from GRAW and GRAW2. It seems like they created a bunch of different locales and tech stuff to use in these locales, and then loosely stitched this story around the various settings lol.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
HERESY @HERESY what are your opinions on future soldier multiplayer.

and if you're playing on ps3, does the game still have a good amount of people playing online?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
HERESY @HERESY what are your opinions on future soldier multiplayer.
ALL MULTIPLAYERS SUCK.

and if you're playing on ps3, does the game still have a good amount of people playing online?
I'm playing on the 360 as it was the better version. You should hit the UBISOFT forum but people are still playing this game.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Word.

I've tagged enemies and done the sync shots. It's just weird that enemies aren't tagged when the team sees them and calls them out, especially since I don't think I'm the leader of the team. That would be Ghost Lead, right?
Yep, Ghost Lead is the leader. It doesn't make sense for you to call the shots yet you aren't the leader. But I guess Kosack is "support?" Maybe that's why? I don't know.

Also, the story doesn't seem nearly as good as from GRAW and GRAW2. It seems like they created a bunch of different locales and tech stuff to use in these locales, and then loosely stitched this story around the various settings lol.
I agree 100% about the story and how they did it.