The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
Got Syndicate,Silent Hill:Downpour+HD Collection,and Ninja Gaiden 3 to hold me over til Max Payne 3 in May.

**Haven't got to these yet,tryin 2 finish up some older games.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Darkfall, kinda like Oblivion/Morrowind/Skyrim but than online and the good part is that you can kill each other and take their stuff! Its been out for a while tho.

Single player games are just boring to me, fighting a "programmed character or wathever" isn't a big enough challenge for me so I rather play against people.
You should get Dark Souls.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
My buddy got a PS3 yesterday, and since no PS3 exclusives have campaign co-op, so we were fuckin' around on Home last night.

Let me tell you, some people on there are fucking sensitive as hell and take that shit way too serious.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Hows the new game + mode and the overall comparison to Demon Souls. DS was a decent game but it was ruined by bugs and bad design.
I never played much of Demon's Souls, so I can't comment on that. Everyone I know that has played both enjoyed Dark Souls more, though. New Game+ is pretty much what you would expect. It's harder, but still doable. There hasn't been too many bugs that i've noticed, although there is an area (Blighttown) that gets a slight drop in framerate at times, but it's not too bad.

Dark Souls was my favorite game of 2011, though, so I might be a bit biased.

Apr 2, 2010
I never played much of Demon's Souls, so I can't comment on that. Everyone I know that has played both enjoyed Dark Souls more, though. New Game+ is pretty much what you would expect. It's harder, but still doable. There hasn't been too many bugs that i've noticed, although there is an area (Blighttown) that gets a slight drop in framerate at times, but it's not too bad.

Dark Souls was my favorite game of 2011, though, so I might be a bit biased.
Is there new content (locations, weapons), enemies etc?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Yeah, the location (and I believe the enemies) are completely different.
This game doesn't really have a "hub" like Demon Souls did. As you make your way through Dark Souls you find more and more shortcuts that connect the entire world. The way they set up the world was pretty fantastic.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Anamoly: Warzone Earth
Split/Second
Rayman Origins
Wipeout HD (Halfway finished)
Uncharted 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Transformers Cybertron
Stardust HD (last level)
Enslaved

Thats 10 games that I can recall that I need to beat. I'm on the last boss of Outland but I don't know what to play after I finish it. I already did ME3 so I don't wanna do a shooter or 3rd person game. And since outland is a platformer that crosses Rayman off the list. And since Anamoly is a live/psn title and I'm wrapping up outland I'll save that for later.

So what to play? Split/Second?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Anamoly: Warzone Earth
Split/Second
Rayman Origins
Wipeout HD (Halfway finished)
Uncharted 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Transformers Cybertron
Stardust HD (last level)
Enslaved

Thats 10 games that I can recall that I need to beat. I'm on the last boss of Outland but I don't know what to play after I finish it. I already did ME3 so I don't wanna do a shooter or 3rd person game. And since outland is a platformer that crosses Rayman off the list. And since Anamoly is a live/psn title and I'm wrapping up outland I'll save that for later.

So what to play? Split/Second?
Looks like that's your only option, lol.
Rayman is the shit, though.

I've been playing Fez all day. This game makes you think. Some of the puzzles are pretty difficult.
Love the 8-Bit Art Style.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I started playing Sniper Elite on the PS2 again. I played the Sniper Elite V2 demo the other day and it made me nostalgic so I hooked up the PS2. I might play some more old games after.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Just finished the Dead Island campaign, not too bad, but your stats reset but you keep rank if you decide to continue with same character smh

Been playing Homefront multiplayer since its only $3 this month at Best Buy

Finished Raam's Shadow dlc on Gears 3 the other day