"THE WEST IS BACK" KURUPT,SHADOW,BADBOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
WattsUp said:
the west is back............ not with that sorry ass bullshit
YOU DIDNT EVEN HEAR THE SONG BITCH YOU JUST HATE ON ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SURENOS.. INSTEAD OF NET-BANGING WHY DONT YOU WALK OUTSIDE AND PUT IN WORK ON THE SURENOS IN WATTS? AND I DONT GET A ALONG WITH ANY SURENOS FROM WATTS BUT IN THE PEN I RIDE WITH THEM AGAINST YOU.. AND EVEN ON THE STREETS WHY NOT...

Sep 27, 2005
YOU DIDNT EVEN HEAR THE SONG BITCH YOU JUST HATE ON ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SURENOS.. INSTEAD OF NET-BANGING WHY DONT YOU WALK OUTSIDE AND PUT IN WORK ON THE SURENOS IN WATTS? AND I DONT GET A ALONG WITH ANY SURENOS FROM WATTS BUT IN THE PEN I RIDE WITH THEM AGAINST YOU..
lol @ this faggot makin 3 posts about one line i typed..... lol @ go put in work on the surenos in watts .... nobody in watts worried about no damn surenos reality check fool take a trip to the dub find out watts really crackin

Oct 26, 2005
I JUST POSTED THE NAME OF THE SONG.. OF COURSE ONE SONG AND 3 ARTIST WILL NOT BRING BACK THE WEST BUT HOPEFULLY ONE DAY 4 OR 5 WEST COAST RAPPERS BLOWING UP AT THE SAME TIME WILL.

Dec 14, 2005
www.raskass-central.com
ya know and i was being prejiduce... i mean im mexican too and i really cant stand most mexican rappers... they get these low level record companies to sign them and they go out there and try to make it big and they aint got half the skills as most rappers.. i mean mr shadow really aint what id call a good rapper... i dont really even rap anymore but i know i can pick up a mic today and spit a freestyle better than one of homies written verses.. not to mention kuruprt done fell off years ago.. its hard to say anyone could bring back the west... or all of rap for that matter...

Oct 26, 2005
^^WHAT U THINK OF RAPPERS LIKE "ARCHRIVAL" FROM THE EAST COAST OR S.A.D. OR BLUNTS LLA, OR QUEENIE I THINK THEY BRING SOMETHING DIFFERENT COMPARED TO THE OTHER MEXICAN RAPPERS OUTHERE
HERES THE LINK FOR ARCHRIVAL CHECK THIS FOO OUT
ARCHRIVAL