"THE WEST IS BACK" KURUPT,SHADOW,BADBOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
rose town ryda said:
not a bad song...

but i cant help but imagine a bunch of scraps riding in a car bumpin that song: "bitches, niggas, niggas, bitches, niggas"

why is it saying "southern california" on the hook and they put badboy on it from vegas? lol@ bald heads and tatoos, that nigga has cornrows. an i doubt karupt has a bald head.
I AGREE WIT YA BAD BOY WACK THAT FOO DONT REP VEGAS NOMORE THE SONG COO BUT THE WAY HE LET EM SAYJUST SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND NOT SOUTHERN NEVADA TOO FUCK THAT SHIT

Aug 20, 2003
LOL AT THAT FOOLS SAYING THERE ISNT ANY NORTENOS DOWN south.WHY YOU FAGS KEEP LYING 2 YOURSELVES MOVE AWAY FROM THE PIPE....PEOPLE RELOCATE ALL THE TIME 4 DIFFERENT REASONS.IF YOU DONT THINK THERES NORTENOS DOWN south YOUR TRIPPIN....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
SMOKIELOCS said:
LOL AT THAT FOOLS SAYING THERE ISNT ANY NORTENOS DOWN south.WHY YOU FAGS KEEP LYING 2 YOURSELVES MOVE AWAY FROM THE PIPE....PEOPLE RELOCATE ALL THE TIME 4 DIFFERENT REASONS.IF YOU DONT THINK THERES NORTENOS DOWN south YOUR TRIPPIN....
THERE MIGHT BE A COUPLE UNDERCOVER NORTETAS OUT HERE... BUT IF THEY WERE BANGIN, THEY WOULD GET THEIR FUCKIN MONGOLS STR8 SCALPED, YA FEEL ME??? THASS WUSSUP, SMOKIELOC...

Oct 26, 2005
I DONT DOUBT THERES NORTENOS DOWN SOUTH BUT THEY'RE "UNDERCOVER" THEY AINT WALKING AROUND FLAMED UP WITH A 14 AND A MONGOL I KNOW THAT FOR SURE..LOL

Oct 26, 2005
rose town ryda said:
not a bad song...

but i cant help but imagine a bunch of scraps riding in a car bumpin that song: "bitches, niggas, niggas, bitches, niggas"

why is it saying "southern california" on the hook and they put badboy on it from vegas? lol@ bald heads and tatoos, that nigga has cornrows. an i doubt karupt has a bald head.
i guess youre analizing the song huh? wtf this idiot thinks if a song says nigga on it.. a So. Cal Mexican wont play it?? lmaoo!!!youre "PATHETIC" ... :classic:

Jun 12, 2005
sickness1 said:
^^^UNDERCOVER SURENO CHEERLEADER NETBANGIN' GOOD JOB

THOUGHT YOU DON'T BANG AND SAYIN' "BUSTERS" YOU A FUCKIN JOKE!!
just because they call nortenos busters doesnt mean the word was made up for nortenos lol fucking idiot i guess even you consider the nortenos to be busters now. If a mexican tries to act like he's another race like african american for example then he's a fucking buster, simple as that...