"THE WEST IS BACK" KURUPT,SHADOW,BADBOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
Mister Lepht said:
ya know and i was being prejiduce... i mean im mexican too and i really cant stand most mexican rappers... they get these low level record companies to sign them and they go out there and try to make it big and they aint got half the skills as most rappers.. i mean mr shadow really aint what id call a good rapper... i dont really even rap anymore but i know i can pick up a mic today and spit a freestyle better than one of homies written verses.. not to mention kuruprt done fell off years ago.. its hard to say anyone could bring back the west... or all of rap for that matter...
better than shadow, lol yeah right.

Jun 7, 2005
Mister Lepht said:
ya know and i was being prejiduce... i mean im mexican too and i really cant stand most mexican rappers... they get these low level record companies to sign them and they go out there and try to make it big and they aint got half the skills as most rappers.. i mean mr shadow really aint what id call a good rapper... i dont really even rap anymore but i know i can pick up a mic today and spit a freestyle better than one of homies written verses.. not to mention kuruprt done fell off years ago.. its hard to say anyone could bring back the west... or all of rap for that matter...
unless ras get a legit deal right?

Apr 12, 2005
Mister Lepht said:
puerto rican and black mixed.... but on one of his recent records he calls mexicans beaners...

"im tired of beaners thinking its all good".... hes a fag fo sure..
Can u up the song where Chino XL says that about Mexicans!!!

Jun 12, 2005
Mister Lepht said:
What in your mind makes Shadow a good rapper??? cause to be real the boy aint got no skills...he sounds like a lighter voiced kid frost from 1987... that aint growing as an artist...thats wackness..
shadow has more skills then you do buddy and he's got more fame then you'll ever have in your life. Upload one of your songs to yousendit and we can compare, maybe even a lil poll of who's better you or him.

Jul 21, 2004
Mister Lepht said:
What in your mind makes Shadow a good rapper??? cause to be real the boy aint got no skills...he sounds like a lighter voiced kid frost from 1987... that aint growing as an artist...thats wackness..

PUT SUM OF UR STUFF UP HOMIE, NOW IM WONDERING HOW MUCH SKILL YOU GOT IF U TALK LIKE THAT.

May 8, 2005
BYI Ent. said:
Can u up the song where Chino XL says that about Mexicans!!!

chino xl never said that shit, homey needs to buy some Q tips........chino gave love to hispanics in his last album because he knew he needed to get the latin community on his side....that motherfucker is about to drop some shit to show all the reggaeton bitchmade niggaz how latinos is supposed to represent hip hop....im not trying to promote his shit, trying to get you idiot's facts straight...

Jun 5, 2004
not a bad song...

but i cant help but imagine a bunch of scraps riding in a car bumpin that song: "bitches, niggas, niggas, bitches, niggas"

why is it saying "southern california" on the hook and they put badboy on it from vegas? lol@ bald heads and tatoos, that nigga has cornrows. an i doubt karupt has a bald head.

Jun 12, 2005
rose town ryda said:
not a bad song...

but i cant help but imagine a bunch of scraps riding in a car bumpin that song: "bitches, niggas, niggas, bitches, niggas"

why is it saying "southern california" on the hook and they put badboy on it from vegas? lol@ bald heads and tatoos, that nigga has cornrows. an i doubt karupt has a bald head.
kurrupt is the one saying nigga cause he's black, you dont see shadow or badboy saying nigga this nigga that, they got pride in their race not like some fucking busters.

Jun 5, 2004
anonymousman said:
kurrupt is the one saying nigga cause he's black, you dont see shadow or badboy saying nigga this nigga that, they got pride in their race not like some fucking busters.
sorry if their was a real racial draft like in chapelles show, black people would recruit badboys ass, and give shadow a pat on the back for trying.