the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
heres what i got so far...

timebomb claims he was in the location but AP didnt show.
if timebomb was really there dont you think he would been all up on here talkin bout how hes there n AP aint there?

then the next day AP is ready to show and is at the location n everything ready to go but timebomb doesnt wanna come cause its too late...

now were at today where timebomb had the chance to show but never did. he comes on here syaing a bunch of silly insults.

is this correct? if it is then your both fuckin idiots and should be shot on site. see ya :D
Nope. But I'll leave it to you to figure out why not. Reading is fundamental, ese.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
DAMN....... All I can say is BITCH KILLA the album comin soon!!! I read 3 lines of that bullshit and quit!! STALKER! You Ein on the Internet homie.... I bow down !!!

Sep 16, 2011
I remember the BV's didn't they kick all the black people out and now they're super expensive? A family Freinds son got killed there some years back some bitch set him up now dude is in prison for life. I miss Alameda that was the coolest spot I ever lived as a kid.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
AP9 do yourself a favor and log off siccness forever. this website is a bunch of lame kids playing internet games and hoping to talk to a rap star, u should have better things to do with your time. real celebs don't respond to haters/anonymous posts or read about themselves in gossip websites, I know your not a celeb or rap star but take a clue from them
Says the nigga that made up Philthy Rich whole story and got put on blast in instagram by the nigga Philthy you a gossping ass BITCH straight up