the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Suprise suprise...He wanted to fight..arranged time,date and place which was yesterday...but he didnt slide through at all(because he cant come to my blocc with his ego shit he isnt welcome)...after all the threats,promises,and gangster talk he didnt show up to a fight that he put forward him self offering to catch the fade in over 20pages on here begging for my number like some snitch nigga....this nigga fake as fuck mayne..

The Fact a gangster rapper owns blue poodle,posts pics of him self wid bubble bath on his head and has such a sense of self importance makes it all the more comedy BWAHAHAHA

Lol@ all the cheerleaders being butthurt they fav rapper acts like a killer but really he just soft as baby shit.

Dec 26, 2009
lol...shit it sounds like you guys were still at elementary school hahaa arranged fight...jesus christ

Suprise suprise...He wanted to fight..arranged time,date and place which was yesterday...but he didnt slide through at all(because he cant come to my blocc with his ego shit he isnt welcome)...after all the threats,promises,and gangster talk he didnt show up to a fight that he put forward him self offering to catch the fade in over 20pages on here begging for my number like some snitch nigga....this nigga fake as fuck mayne..

The Fact a gangster rapper owns blue poodle,posts pics of him self wid bubble bath on his head and has such a sense of self importance makes it all the more comedy BWAHAHAHA

Lol@ all the cheerleaders being butthurt they fav rapper acts like a killer but really he just soft as baby shit.

Props: matteo650