The Siccness Has A Virus!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
When I loaded this website today, I got a pop up message from my Norton software saying it just blocked a malicious virus from this site!

It might have something to do with all these bullshit ads.

Beware!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the siccness has a siccness? somebody better call 'mr. doctor' before brotha lynch hung signs on and his computer catches 'the virus'. let's just hope none of the rappers from doomsday productions sign in and get infected by 'the plague' too.

May 9, 2002
It seems the problem is with Google Chrome. When I browse the Open Forum with Firefox, I get a Windows Error on the Google Updater, which leads me to the Windows Error reporting page and solution:

Malware alert: Problem caused by UACD.sys, which might be malware

Your computer experienced a problem that was caused by UACD.sys.

This product might be malware.

What is malware?

Malicious software, also known as malware, is designed to deliberately harm your computer or collect information about you (including personally identifiable or other sensitive information). For example, viruses, worms, and Trojan horses are malicious software.

Solution

To prevent this problem from occurring again, install and run an up-to-date antivirus and antispyware program on your computer.

For steps to manually remove UACD.sys, go online to the following website and follow the instructions:

Google, Inc.

For more information and resources related to virus, adware, and spyware removal, see the following additional.

Something in this forum REALLY likes Google Chrome.