the shooting that never happened....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
so it appears the man that may or may not have been shot outside of the tech show has passed away. I could go into more detail about names and location of the show, but we all know this will be deleted and im too tired to care

Mar 30, 2011
whoever thinks you can't die from getting shot in the ass..watch plastic surgery shows. butt implants can be done but it's verrry risky. there are major arteries in the buttocks! LOL! i'm not foolin.

Mar 30, 2011
whut chu mad @ you know every ones a smart ass on here and gonna say it's not possible. anyway din know that was rocks homie till now. fuck'd up.

and fuck you too!

Jan 29, 2006
Yeah so when you tried to act like I was being all over-the-top defensive when the news broke......maybe now you will understand how serious the situation was and why most of the people who had more knowledge about it wanted to respect his and his family's privacy.
but did the incident actually happen since it was never announced on the siccness?:ermm:

Jul 1, 2004
Yeah so when you tried to act like I was being all over-the-top defensive when the news broke......maybe now you will understand how serious the situation was and why most of us who had more knowledge about it wanted to respect his and his family's privacy.
Why u always come with this high and mighty bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck that you know tech. The news was everywhere except from strange which was a shitty move on their part. People gettin shot and killed at shows but lets not tell te fans that come to these shows... People die daily, nobody tries to hide it except strange.

RIP

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why u always come with this high and mighty bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck that you know tech. The news was everywhere except from strange which was a shitty move on their part. People gettin shot and killed at shows but lets not tell te fans that come to these shows... People die daily, nobody tries to hide it except strange.

RIP
I was thinking it, and he said it.

QFT, C/S, props

Sad to hear about the loss of this guy due to what has been said was a random act of violence, and it's also sad to see it handled so poorly. You'd think that a line of respect for the family in releasing the actual account of the shooting and its severity would be paramount to making your label look like it wasn't there, but I also am not so much of an insider anymore, so I can't and don't understand likely because I'm not supposed to.

I hope his family finds peace with the culprits and with whoever was doing the press release of the incident. A hype man is usually pretty close to everybody, so I also hope Jay is doing okay.

Sep 30, 2002
You guys are a trip man..... what does this have to do with me knowing Tech? And this had nothing to do with the label not wanting to be associated with the shooting. They were respecting the family's wishes to not release ANY info so fuck both of you for trying to call me out on some high and mighty card. So fucking what if everybody else was reporting it. They released a statement and that was enough.

Let me repeat that they WERE respecting the family's wishes exactly so now what the fuck do you have to say?