the shooting that never happened....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
I can't help but to chime in here...

The family said to Travis and/or Tech... "Please don't let anyone on the siccness talk about this at all"???
I am pretty sure that they didn't say the Siccness specifically but I do know it was out of respect for the family's wishes and that is all I can say. Strange controls two online entities and they made sure nothing appeared on either of them.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I am pretty sure that they didn't say the Siccness specifically but I do know it was out of respect for the family's wishes and that is all I can say. Strange controls two online entities and they made sure nothing appeared on either of them.
It seems to me like you're more trying to play "damage-control" than seeing that a guy just died. Arguing over the details doesn't really doesn't do anything, but make you and the people you defend look bad. My thoughts are with the guys family, and friends.

Jul 1, 2004
You guys are a trip man..... what does this have to do with me knowing Tech? And this had nothing to do with the label not wanting to be associated with the shooting. They were respecting the family's wishes to not release ANY info so fuck both of you for trying to call me out on some high and mighty card. So fucking what if everybody else was reporting it. They released a statement and that was enough.

Let me repeat that they WERE respecting the family's wishes exactly so now what the fuck do you have to say?
So the show was put on by a label. A shooting happens, the family requests nothing be said. Ok, then why is this on several hip hop websites but the label whom this happened to has nothing to say except everything is a ok? A week or 2 later dude dies? Thats not respecting the family.

You're conatantly bringing up the fact you know tech and the guys but frankly its doesnt make a damn to anybody because youre a simple dick rider doing anything they tell you and backing everything they say. This is a serious situtation handled horribly by the label, but you dont have the balls to say so.

Gather a set of balls and come with your own ideas and beliefs other than what strange fucking music tells you.

Sep 30, 2002
So the show was put on by a label. A shooting happens, the family requests nothing be said. Ok, then why is this on several hip hop websites but the label whom this happened to has nothing to say except everything is a ok? A week or 2 later dude dies? Thats not respecting the family.

You're conatantly bringing up the fact you know tech and the guys but frankly its doesnt make a damn to anybody because youre a simple dick rider doing anything they tell you and backing everything they say. This is a serious situtation handled horribly by the label, but you dont have the balls to say so.

Gather a set of balls and come with your own ideas and beliefs other than what strange fucking music tells you.
Fuck you man, Strange didn't tell me anything, someone that knows the family told me what the family's wishes were. I gave my opinion on the label's position legally in one of the prior deleted threads. I am telling YOU GUYS that the GUYS FAMILY wanted the details of his condition and the details of the incident kept private and that was told to me by someone who knew the family and details of the incident. The shit that leaked through other outlets was beyond anyones control.

The shooting did not happen at the show, it happened on a street corner after their set was over.

I am the furthest thing from a dick rider but I do wish for the success of friends.

Strange hasn't told me to do shit.....nothing.....nada. Sometimes the truth just isn't good enough for you guys.

Also I am pretty sure that respecting someone's wishes has to do with THEY'RE WISHES. Not anyone else's opinions on what is right and wrong. You will notice that TDE did not address details either and that is who his real business relationship is with.

Sep 30, 2002
It seems to me like you're more trying to play "damage-control" than seeing that a guy just died. Arguing over the details doesn't really doesn't do anything, but make you and the people you defend look bad. My thoughts are with the guys family, and friends.
Best believe I understand bro. But the insinuating that Strange was covering this up is stupid. The people on the tour loved that dude for real and are struggling with it mightily. They tried to keep a bad situation private and the criticism is flowing heavy in here. If you owned the label and idiots on your message board (NOT YOU ANT, OR LDS, OR ZER0) are speculating without any real info and you knew the family wanted privacy at the time what would you do?

Jul 1, 2004
What about the fans that go to shows? They dont deserve to know that there was a shooting outside a show that lead to death? We had to read it elsewhere and when we do hear something, it was that everything is ok when its obviously not?

No disrespect to the deceased or his family but this situation was handled poorly. Any other label would've came out with a public statement. Its as easy as this and Im not a fucking publicist.

" We had a shooting outside one of our shows. The victim shall remain nameless but he is not in good condition. All fans please keep us in your prayers as we face this difficult time. We plan to have tighter security in the upcoming shows."

Jul 1, 2004
What about the fans that go to shows? They dont deserve to know that there was a shooting outside a show that lead to death? We had to read it elsewhere and when we do hear something, it was that everything is ok when its obviously not?

No disrespect to the deceased or his family but this situation was handled poorly. Any other label would've came out with a public statement. Its as easy as this and Im not a fucking publicist.

" We had a shooting outside one of our shows. The victim shall remain nameless but he is not in good condition. All fans please keep us in your prayers as we face this difficult time. We plan to have tighter security in the upcoming shows."

Nov 14, 2002
I'm certainly not invading anybodies privacy by posting links to news stories.

It's not like I'm hitting them up with emails asking them for information.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Fuck you man, Strange didn't tell me anything, someone that knows the family told me what the family's wishes were. I gave my opinion on the label's position legally in one of the prior deleted threads. I am telling YOU GUYS that the GUYS FAMILY wanted the details of his condition and the details of the incident kept private and that was told to me by someone who knew the family and details of the incident. The shit that leaked through other outlets was beyond anyones control.

The shooting did not happen at the show, it happened on a street corner after their set was over.

I am the furthest thing from a dick rider but I do wish for the success of friends.

Strange hasn't told me to do shit.....nothing.....nada. Sometimes the truth just isn't good enough for you guys.

Also I am pretty sure that respecting someone's wishes has to do with THEY'RE WISHES. Not anyone else's opinions on what is right and wrong. You will notice that TDE did not address details either and that is who his real business relationship is with.
you mean THEIR?

smh

RIP to random guy

Sep 30, 2002

Damn dude how many times do you have to hear that it was on a street corner. Nobody is gonna start wanding people down out there except for police maybe. Venues provide security not the label. In KC or in Tempe or anywhere else for that matter I could blow somebody's brains out in line or on the corner by the venue because the security doesn't begin there. People are shot stabbed and killed at shows all over the country. It is not commonplace to issue a statement.

what makes you entitled to details?

Also I feel like people should be allowed to discuss whatever they want. I also think that when you pay money to have control of something you have the right to delete what you want.

If you don't mind me asking where else did you talk about this? Because I am assuming if you wanted info and to discuss it there were other places to do so.

Jul 1, 2004
Damn dude how many times do you have to hear that it was on a street corner. Nobody is gonna start wanding people down out there except for police maybe. Venues provide security not the label. In KC or in Tempe or anywhere else for that matter I could blow somebody's brains out in line or on the corner by the venue because the security doesn't begin there. People are shot stabbed and killed at shows all over the country. It is not commonplace to issue a statement.
I realize it was outside, jackass. I also realized it was close to where the venue was holding the concert. Meaning fans are around as well. Fans of future shows dont deserve to know that there has been shootings and stabbings on this tour? Nope, they dont need to know that affects ticket, merch and album sales.

[/QUOTE]what makes you entitled to details?[/QUOTE]
Im just saying a simple statement from Strange would've been suitable, rather than reading it from multiple hip hop websites. If the family didnt want anything disclosed why didnt strange contact said websites and have it removed?

[/QUOTE]If you don't mind me asking where else did you talk about this? Because I am assuming if you wanted info and to discuss it there were other places to do so.[/QUOTE]
Yea my bad for talking about a Strange related death on the Strange forum...You're really fucking retarded arent you? Quit being a captain save a ho anytime someone doesnt agree with Strange Music. You usually provide some good info and usually have good conversations but you constantly being so damn defensive is ridiculous.

Thats the only point Im trying to make man.

I hate to be the one to ruin a RIP thread. RIP and Condolences to the family and friends.

Sep 30, 2002
Fans of future shows dont deserve to know that there has been shootings and stabbings on this tour? Nope, they dont need to know that affects ticket, merch and album sales.
Not really, you act like there is a band of violent people following the tour all across the country to shoot and stab people.

Im just saying a simple statement from Strange would've been suitable, rather than reading it from multiple hip hop websites. If the family didnt want anything disclosed why didnt strange contact said websites and have it removed?
Because they are media websites they are paid to get whatever info they can and report it. It's not like you could send them a cease and desist.

Yea my bad for talking about a Strange related death on the Strange forum...You're really fucking retarded arent you? Quit being a captain save a ho anytime someone doesnt agree with Strange Music. You usually provide some good info and usually have good conversations but you constantly being so damn defensive is ridiculous.
I am 32 years old bro. I am a Executive Business Consultant (not to Strange) and partner in one of the most well regarded companies in a metro area consisting of 4.5 million people. I help companies make decisions about amounts of money that would make you piss your pants, and they pay me handsomely for it. I also advise them on how to handle certain situations like this one, in regard to liability and such. I know what I am talking about and you don't.

That is the only point I am trying to make.

And yes I made a grammatical error earlier. LOL.

Nov 14, 2002
Not really, you act like there is a band of violent people following the tour all across the country to shoot and stab people.
Well... There were like three incidents in a week or two.

And honestly I don't see what liability has to do with this.