The Raiders Are Fuckin' Garbage & So Are There Fans!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I don't have a team....I'm a fan of NFL football not a fan of an NFL team.....I would of made this thread about any team but the Raider fans had this shit coming....All of these Raider fans shittin' on Crabtree and talking like they were on there way and they are trash....Preseason or not, them guys are trying hard out there cuz majority of them are fighting for either a starting spot or a roster spot.....The way they are playing is no excuse....If they got a bad team then so be it but don't pump these guys up like they are contenders when they play worse then pretenders
this right here makes this entire thread worthless.... Gotta have a team bruh

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
IMO, Niner fans talk way more shit on this website. Dont come at me with a thousand cry baby ass replies. I thought the whole Niner/Raider rivalary was rediculous untill just recently becuase of the sicc. I never disliked the team or ever will but I am really starting to hate the fans. KNBR is the absolute worst, its like siccness niner fans on steroids who think the Niners are still in the 80's. I realize the Raiders are not great but this season we look the best we have in a while (not saying much), our division is weak and Im excited about that and so are a lot of other fans on the site.

Apr 25, 2002
half a rack or G "son"
LOL @ trying to bet $500-$1000 on the internet. Whoever lost that bet wouldn't pay up and we all know it.

I'd never bet a dime on a forum unless I know the person in real life. Reason being if I lost, I know I'd pay it even though there's no way anyone would be able to collect if I chose not to pay. That's just the type of person I am. But I'm not ignorant, I know there's a good chance that if I won, the other fool might not pay up so it's a lose-lose situation. Any way you slice it, I don't get SHIT out of it.