The Raiders Are Fuckin' Garbage & So Are There Fans!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ha ha ha, another person upset cause he WISHES he had the heart to be a Raiders Fan...If you hate our team and fans why bother reading about the Raiders and then making threads about it to cry? YOU HAVE A CHOICE to skip and not click on Anything thats Raiders related...but look at it this way, if the Riders wern't the most hated you would'nt have any comedy to read! Yeah we suck but at least they trying to improve. Did'nt look like that this weekend but im sure they will be better than 4 wins this year...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
loll @ having a heart to be a raider fan, u gotta not have a heart cuz all the failures will do is break it lol

Jan 12, 2006
ha ha ha, another person upset cause he WISHES he had the heart to be a Raiders Fan...If you hate our team and fans why bother reading about the Raiders and then making threads about it to cry? YOU HAVE A CHOICE to skip and not click on Anything thats Raiders related...but look at it this way, if the Riders wern't the most hated you would'nt have any comedy to read! Yeah we suck but at least they trying to improve. Did'nt look like that this weekend but im sure they will be better than 4 wins this year...
BWHAHAHAHA!
GTFOH!

edit: you were right about the comedy part though because thats all the raiders are pure comedy!!

Apr 25, 2002
fuck the raiders...that team ain't good for shit except laughing watching them play. mufuckas struggle just to get on tv now that's pitiful considering how many raider "fans" there are out here in the bay.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
fuck the raiders...that team ain't good for shit except laughing watching them play. mufuckas struggle just to get on tv now that's pitiful considering how many raider "fans" there are out here in the bay.
struggle to get on TV?

we have two primetime games this year... opening Monday Night Football and Thanksgiving

people act like the Raiders games are blacked out every week, which is untrue, I think we had one blackout last season

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
damn balla i was thinking more of like 50 bucks or 100? im still in school i dont got bread like that!
shit. I'm still in school too. But I still got bread though. And NO it's not my parents money.

The reason why i'm bettin so big cuz u seem to think the 9ers are much better then the seahawks so I figured u can put the money where ur mouth is.