The Raiders Are Fuckin' Garbage & So Are There Fans!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Sorry but this thread had to be done.....I know we are still in preseason but gotdamn! That D is terrible! I'm in this forum quite a bit and especially during football season and the Raider fans talk the most shit but have the worst team....I don't even see Cardinal/Steeler fans talking as much shit as Raider fans....U guys talk like u were the one in the big game last season.

I bet if Detroit played u guys last season they would of went 1-15.

U guys talk all that shit about Michael Crabtree but the funny thing about it is the Niners are looking ok w/o him and u guys are looking like ass with DHB!

Maybe u guys should of been more focused on defense in the draft.

Raider fans for the most part or never humble....If ur team is trash then admit it.....Stop trying to act like ur not in a rebuilding season and are real contenders.....Just take it as it is and just accept the fact that ur team isn'y any good, won't be any good and have too many holes to fill for u guys to contend this season.....Moreno, LJ, Tomlinson and Sproles are gonna eat u mothafuckas up like Hannibal this year.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
if i remember correctly, didn't they give tommy kelly a pretty nice contract? he better make an impact stopping the run with the money they gave him.

and they got gerard warren and terdell sands. two fat muthafuckas that weigh around 330 lbs.

nobody wants to throw at nnamdi, but if they won't be able to stop the run, no qb is gonna have to throw at nnamdi anyway...

Jan 12, 2006
Sorry but this thread had to be done.....I know we are still in preseason but gotdamn! That D is terrible! I'm in this forum quite a bit and especially during football season and the Raider fans talk the most shit but have the worst team....I don't even see Cardinal/Steeler fans talking as much shit as Raider fans....U guys talk like u were the one in the big game last season.

I bet if Detroit played u guys last season they would of went 1-15.

U guys talk all that shit about Michael Crabtree but the funny thing about it is the Niners are looking ok w/o him and u guys are looking like ass with DHB!

Maybe u guys should of been more focused on defense in the draft.

Raider fans for the most part or never humble....If ur team is trash then admit it.....Stop trying to act like ur not in a rebuilding season and are real contenders.....Just take it as it is and just accept the fact that ur team isn'y any good, won't be any good and have too many holes to fill for u guys to contend this season.....Moreno, LJ, Tomlinson and Sproles are gonna eat u mothafuckas up like Hannibal this year.
CO-SIGN!!!!

AND BY THE WAY I MADE THIS THREAD BEFORE!
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=291252&highlight=Raiders

Jan 12, 2006
if i remember correctly, didn't they give tommy kelly a pretty nice contract? he better make an impact stopping the run with the money they gave him.

and they got gerard warren and terdell sands. two fat muthafuckas that weigh around 330 lbs.

nobody wants to throw at nnamdi, but if they won't be able to stop the run, no qb is gonna have to throw at nnamdi anyway...
you must not of seen yesterdays game! namdi got burned on multiple occasions!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Not EVERY single raider fan is like that.

Not once have I ever said anything like RAIDERS are gonna win it. Show me a post where I said that n actually meant it.

All jokes aside, I know the raiders are ass. Thx for pointing out the obvious. We got major holes to fill both on D and O. Too many.

Who gives a fuck if we cheer for our team ne ways.

Jan 12, 2006
oh yea i'm sure he wanted to give it his all in a pre-season game...
GTFOH! preaseason or not some guys take pride in their craft. its not like i was asking him to take down an oppsing rb. just cover a guy your not going to get hurt doing that. especially on of the first drives of the game.

NINERS>Seahawks LOL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
wow, this is an awesome thread

fuckin pointless... you could have posted this in one of the other 5 threads about the Raiders... you fucking idiot

non-Raiders fans seem to make more posts about the Raiders than actual Raiders fans... get of our nuts... worry about your own teams

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lololol owned, lol at soco aint that the truth too! Tommy kelly was given the richest contract for a dt, and the weak ass raiders fucked up the pay scale for dts, lol @ a scrub gettin paid that much to do shit