THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Always wanted to be a writer, since Im into art, thought its another way to express myself through this type of artform. Couldnt get up enough in the streets. I still practice this a lil bit jus on paper.
Are there any good videos lately?
Stay Up!!!

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Always wanted to be a writer, since Im into art, thought its another way to express myself through this type of artform. Couldnt get up enough in the streets. I still practice this a lil bit jus on paper.
Are there any good videos lately?
Stay Up!!!

5AM comin 2010.. everything after it says burnside is Portland... cant wait for this shit to drop.

Jun 23, 2003
Dali and girafe are pretty dope. Wasnt feelin the others.

I'm surprised most of it was pretty weak. I liked the abstract shit like dali.

If you like some dope graffiti. . . .. peep out "Daim". I think its like daim.org or sumthin.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I keep it sloppy cus i like the way it looks.. i can do some clean shit but i usually rush through the fill to get that faded look where you still see the shit under neath.. i love that shit.. i been fuckin with paper lately though got some legal issues to be handled.

Jun 23, 2003
Can we see your art then?

I mainly do characters and abstract drawings nowdays, like salvatore dali and mc escher type shit meets Salvia. but here's a few graff style.

Peep the art forum on the main siccness page if you'd like to see some other art or more art sharing.