THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
nah the real caveman is here in portland and was in prison for a couple years for killing portland.. he just got out

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
90% of orfn is shit wack.. just like all them BKF cats.. just because you get up doesn't mean you're not wack

Feb 20, 2006
nah the real caveman is here in portland and was in prison for a couple years for killing portland.. he just got out

THE REAL CAVEMAN IS IN FRISCO MAYNE..PORTLAND GRAFFITI HAS NOTHIN ON FRISCO...

BE COO...

AND ABOUT ORFN,, I LIKE DUDE SHYT... HE HAS HIS OWN STYLE... YEA HIS SHYT LOOKS SLOPPY AT TIMES... AND ITS ALSO GRIMEY.... I LIKE THAT SHYT.. HE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR MANY YEARS.

BUMP FOR ORFN

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006

BE COO...

AND ABOUT ORFN,, I LIKE DUDE SHYT... HE HAS HIS OWN STYLE... YEA HIS SHYT LOOKS SLOPPY AT TIMES... AND ITS ALSO GRIMEY.... I LIKE THAT SHYT.. HE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR MANY YEARS.

BUMP FOR ORFN
YOU'RE TRIPPIN!!.. Portland actually produces good graffiti.. frisco pushes major hipster bubbles and polka dot bullshit. Im not saying all. shout outs to Optimist Plant trees gusto silence.. you guys might produce ALOT of graffiti but thats because portland is 10 times smaller than frisco.. but your trippin saying portland has nothing on frisco.. plus so many frisco heads come to portland to paint so its nearly the same shit.. silence was just here. orfn did some shit. bkf tofu a gang of frisco writers 60% of writers in portland arent even from here..

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Im not hating on orfn.. but i like good graffiti.. the little heads he does are alright but hurt my eyes eventually

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i like the little character he does..but the tag and throw is weakness

but at this point i realize its not just writers writing anymore

and why do i give a fuck. its like doing a dope tag at this point is slightly showoff shit, i sorta can dig being simple and not putting effort in and moving on.. i mean...at some point you have to let newbies write in the streets. if all the seasoned writers wrote all over the streets...i dunno, something about that aint right...sounds cool but at this point theres less care on being a good writer style wise and more on getting up, whether that means what you wrote looks shitty or not. also the good thing about that is people are biting alot less, you never see those type of cats stealing too much shit like all the 'good' writers.. i guess thats from me living in sf for a small time tho i saw alot of writers who i thought completely sucked but were up more than everyone else.

that might come from everyone in the city just being inspired by grafitti enough to give it a chance, its more like being some sort of weird night-character in sf go has a double life- one as a head graphic designer whos completely nerdy and would never look like a graf writer to his comrads and by night, big superstar writer who paints like shit but is on every art site online? dunno..you choose

funny shit theres hella shit on state your name i thought was wack as fuck but niggas was on top of bridges and shit. what can you say...i aint gettin on no fuckin bridge dog much less videotaping or taking pics of the shit

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
ribity is kinda coo too. ima be in SF soon i dont know if ill be painting much if any but ill atleast be hittin some tags and stickers. i stay with the window tools.. but i wont be able to really hit SF at night cus im going to be staying in San Bruno. still contemplating what ill be doing.. and if i get get caught my slate is clean in SF. unlike portland. every rest stop from portland to Reno to SF will be hit

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006

BE COO...

BUMP FOR ORFN
and the Caveman you posted up if pretty wack compared to the real caveman.. learn your history and then talk to me about graffiti

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ribity is kinda coo too. ima be in SF soon i dont know if ill be painting much if any but ill atleast be hittin some tags and stickers. i stay with the window tools.. but i wont be able to really hit SF at night cus im going to be staying in San Bruno. still contemplating what ill be doing.. and if i get get caught my slate is clean in SF. unlike portland. every rest stop from portland to Reno to SF will be hit
u shoulda let me know if you were gonna be in sf..i was just up there...sf is a really easy place to write in because theres too much going on there at one time..and all the blocks have alleyways and cut-streets...so you can walk through one spot and be on a completely different main street that cars cant drive through to get and it would take them quite a few lights to catch up to you..thats why alot of writers in sf have bikes. faster than cars, dont need to wait for red or green lights and you can manuever through cuts. sf is the only place ive ever been arrested for graf and the judge made me do murals for the city and help children with art. they signed off every hour of my community service and told me to go home and worry about something important..on top of that they reduced my fines to a few hundred...i didnt get of scott free but they showed me alot of love.

did sit in jail for fri-mon tho. :[ but i did the dumbest shit to get locked up you could possibly do. also if you really put in work you can cover alot of sf in a day or two.

walk up van ness, walk down polk, hit the side streets in tl, do stickers in market, go south of market, jump on a muni up to lower haight and upper haight, go north to richmond, south to sunset and you covered a good amount of sf...also divisadero, geary and fillmore..you can probably do that all in a day if you tried

its not too hard to go 'all city' in sf...its just hard to stay all city..tourists come and go...and honestly your lucky if you dont get buffed in the morning, it sorta takes a little scouting to know what to hit and what not to...they buff muni stops all day