THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
We need to do some exchanges or battles up on here..

someone pick a word. then we get like 3 days to finish it'

Jun 23, 2003
You guys should do this in the art forum.

We did a similar interactive thing with a pic taken by COLOMBO and then several graphic artists added one thing to the image one person at a time.

I know EL TORO did some things to it as well as me, a few others too, cant remember the names right now.

Also, the picture in my sig, I took in downtown Tucson. Many people added to this picture one thing after another and we had this pic below lol. Crazyness.

You guys should have one person start a piece, then the second adds something to it so on and on. I'm just high thinkin outloud.

But doesnt deviant art do something like this already. Like interactive forums using art and shit? I mean do it here or whatever I think the siccness forum deserves a graffiti section in the art forum as does graphic design and tattoo design.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
then maybe someone can turn it into a graphic art kinda banner and maybe we can get nemo to put it up, or you could do OPEN FORUM and have him post it here. That would be dope.

Apr 25, 2002
dude right here use to get up a few years back but dude caught a vicious case.........

STOCKTON - A man described as one of the most prolific graffiti vandals in the city was sentenced Tuesday to state prison, an almost unprecedented penalty that prosecutors hope serves as an example to other taggers.

Nicholas Hernandez, 21, who sprayed walls all over the city under the pseudonym "Meat," pleaded guilty to felony vandalism in January.

Under a judge's sentence, he will spend 90 days in the custody of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation before returning to serve the remainder of his yearlong sentence at the San Joaquin County Jail.

In addition to his prison term, Hernandez will pay $9,000 in restitution to Caltrans and a other $2,000 to a south Stockton business he vandalized. Further damages owed to the city have not yet been calculated.

San Joaquin County Deputy District Attorney Janet Smith said she knew of no other case in which a convicted tagger was sent to prison. Smith said that to some extent, Hernandez is being used as an example to other vandals.

"He is a part of why people do not feel comfortable in this city and why we can't get business in this city," she said. "They are making us look like a citywide ghetto."

Hernandez is likely to spend his state prison term at the Deuel Vocational Institution in Tracy, Smith said.