THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
was just doin a AFK throw up right on a main street and started to 3D and got yelled at so i dipped.. the shit is not cool.. i might go back just to filled it black and out line it white.. if i do ill flick it for you bastards.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
the first time some shit like that happened to me was by mission and ocean, i was hacking out a crew we were battling and i was doing a throwie, and barely got to finish the fill in cuz people yelled "somebody call the police" but then i saw someone running towards me so i bailed. the next day it rained all day so i didnt even get to finish that shit until 2 days later, that shit was hurt and embarrassing but it never happened again.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
i dont play. if i see anything remotely close to me being spotted im fuckin gone... but it depends on the spot to. because sometimes ill paint right in front of people.. like last night on burnside.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
when i did that i had only been doing graff for a couple of weeks so at that time i was learning, so my dumbass was doing shit in the obvious open spots and i wasn't even tryin to be cutty, im lucky as fuck i didnt learn the hard way (getting arrested for it) and just have a bunch of homies giving me a hard time but im glad they did...

Feb 20, 2006
the first time some shit like that happened to me was by mission and ocean, i was hacking out a crew we were battling and i was doing a throwie, and barely got to finish the fill in cuz people yelled "somebody call the police" but then i saw someone running towards me so i bailed. the next day it rained all day so i didnt even get to finish that shit until 2 days later, that shit was hurt and embarrassing but it never happened again.
excelsior is hot. always got boys rollin by. lower mission is where its at

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
so i went back and finished.. cop rolled by.. its a busy ass street at a stop light so i just kept runnin to the bus stop like i was waitin... then a car pulled up right next to me and i ran to my bike and slipped in some fuckin mud i jumped up and smashed around the block and finished as best as i could then this fool yelled at me and tried to come up to me so i just left it.. sloppy but shit the whole thing took about 2 minutes.

Feb 14, 2004
Why people always gota be haters. If I saw some dude taggin up, I wouldn't be yellin around tryin to get him in trouble. lol

I remember when I was taggin on a train in my neighbohood before, and all of sudden I hear someone yell, "hey what r u doing?!". I immediatly stopped and booked it, but it was one of my friends that said that shit. scared the shit out of me. he just busted out laughing lol

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
excelsior is hot. always got boys rollin by. lower mission is where its at
yea no doubt, didnt take long before i figured that, every time i was on the 29, the 52, or the 54 there was always a patrol car riding on the side or behind the bus and i couldnt even hit up on the panels sometimes, if it was like that then, cant even imagine how it is now than im driving more than taking the bus everywhere...

Why people always gota be haters. If I saw some dude taggin up, I wouldn't be yellin around tryin to get him in trouble. lol

I remember when I was taggin on a train in my neighbohood before, and all of sudden I hear someone yell, "hey what r u doing?!". I immediatly stopped and booked it, but it was one of my friends that said that shit. scared the shit out of me. he just busted out laughing lol
the muni (bus) is always dope to ride and a sure place to throw up a tag but at the same time watching the driver and make sure he doesn't see you. now the train is where there is hella snitches and im pretty sure the cameras in that bitch work but im not sure.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
nothin feels better than a night of alcohol and paint fumes and then getting home at about 7 am tired as fuck and just pass out..

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I just seen this and it made me laugh.. i did this probably in 2006 when i was reppin HMK(Horny Mexican Kids)

and this is old as fuck too!