THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I'm going to have to add a number or something. Found someone else who tags SECK, too.

Who ever does that, is also better than me lol

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I'm going to have to add a number or something. Found someone else who tags SECK, too.

Who ever does that, is also better than me lol
atleast you can admit it..

i recently found someone who writes jape in la but hes not hella better and doesn't bomb like me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Serial-tagging-suspect-nabbed-at-the-scene-in-St-Helens-82628777.html

Serial tagging suspect nabbed at the scene in St. Helens

Credit: St. Helens police

by David Krough
Posted on January 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM

ST. HELENS, Ore. -- Police in St. Helens said they caught a serial tagger nearly in the act early Saturday morning.

St. Helens officers were called to the back of Semling’s Pharmacy near S. 18th and Columbia Boulevard around 3:30 a.m.

Officers said they found 20-year-old Alexander Chase Wallace in possession of spray paint and a paint pen and the building had been tagged with fresh graffiti.

Investigators think Wallace has tagged at least thirty five businesses in the downtown area over the past two months. A search of his home later turned up photography, drawings and paint evidence linking him to the vandalism, officers said.

Damage estimate to clean and repaint the buildings were in the thousands of dollars.

Wallace was charged with 36 counts of criminal mischief and held on $138,750 bail.
That fool is high as fuck.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
The homie started making T-Shirt's here's a start to "The South East" shirt I'mma get

what ya'll think? It ain't finished yet just a start

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^yeah I was just with that fool last night gettin dumbass lit! He still be yellin at people out the window, I told him someone gonna shoot at him someday lol....

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
i was watchin this little video and it was bonus and like sixr and cake.. it shows bonus and sixr all hipster tight pants wierd ass muh fuckas... then it shows Cake and this fools black lookin thugged out baggy pants dreads witha fitted cap. new nikes and shit... i was trippin cuz bonus is a fuckin wierdo and hes sittin there paint with cake.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
i cop the finest in LRG like what it do.. i walk out my crib lookin like a fuckin zoo...

This is a homie from the hood.. ST JOHNS BOOOY!!!!! the homie ONLYONE from the SANDPEOPLE..

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
finished it a while ago but i didnt have the time to post it, my first full scale piece, id say its a good for a first but i definitely have a lot of shit to improve on and just keep practicing...