the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
^^Damn^^ lol! Nice game by the Blazers as well as my Spurs, TP just had one of those type of nights playing superb b-ball.... He was pretty much scoring at will against a young squad!

Jun 27, 2005
And you'd give anything to trade Portlands last 12 years for San Antonios. Slow and steady wins the race kids:cool:
eh...wouldn't mind having your coach though. At least he knows how to teach defensive rotations and his defensive philosophy consists of more than a 2-3 zone, 1-3-1 zone and switch every time the offensive player moves anywhere. I'm sure his offense would consist of more than Roy iso, Outlaw iso and run the shot clock down and force a desperation, off-balance 20 footer. Nate McMillan is starting to look like the Channing Frye of the coaching world, and I've been a McMillan supporter for a long time but he just seems lost this year...

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
eh...wouldn't mind having your coach though. At least he knows how to teach defensive rotations and his defensive philosophy consists of more than a 2-3 zone, 1-3-1 zone and switch every time the offensive player moves anywhere. I'm sure his offense would consist of more than Roy iso, Outlaw iso and run the shot clock down and force a desperation, off-balance 20 footer. Nate McMillan is starting to look like the Channing Frye of the coaching world, and I've been a McMillan supporter for a long time but he just seems lost this year...
yep.

ive been questioning nate for a few months now. now i dont think hes a bad coach, he is certaintly a good coach but i dont think hes the RIGHT coach for THIS team.

hes too stubborn to try anything new.

btw oden is a pussy ass bitch. GET THE FUCK BACK ON THE COURT N DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gregg poppovich would do WONDERS wit this team if he was the coach. he play a boring style but its very effective, and they play very unselfish like. hes actually ABOUT defense, and does something with it.

Jun 27, 2005
yep.

ive been questioning nate for a few months now. now i dont think hes a bad coach, he is certaintly a good coach but i dont think hes the RIGHT coach for THIS team.

hes too stubborn to try anything new.

btw oden is a pussy ass bitch. GET THE FUCK BACK ON THE COURT N DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gregg poppovich would do WONDERS wit this team if he was the coach. he play a boring style but its very effective, and they play very unselfish like. hes actually ABOUT defense, and does something with it.
LOL Greg is ok. Doctors cleared him, he wants to play, he practiced today but Jay Jensen is the one who makes the call to let him get back in the game.

Casey Holdahl said...

Since he's been listed as out, I'm fairly certain that means Jay Jensen, the Trail Blazers head trainer, has NOT cleared Greg Oden to play. My understanding is that Jensen makes the call from a health standpoint.

I'd be happy to catch up with GO when the team gets back to Portland on Sunday.

As for Greg's desire, I will say that the guy went through a painful and drawn out rehabilitation from microfracture when he could have quit if he was really all about the money.

Apr 20, 2003
Shit we're getting roasted so far against you guys tonight..... Down by 22 at the end of the 3rd quarter! This game is night and day from the last one we played against the Blazers.

Jun 27, 2005
Shit we're getting roasted so far against you guys tonight..... Down by 22 at the end of the 3rd quarter! This game is night and day from the last one we played against the Blazers.
The key is Tim Duncan wasn't there for the last game. He brought his cancerous presence back for this game, thats why yall crumbled. Trade Duncan!

Sep 17, 2005
that was a thorough ass beatin. I thought for sure the Blazers wouldnt be able to keep up the hot shootin after the 1st quarter but they took it to SA. Well the Clippers should be nice whipping boys to take that loss out on tonight.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
serious question all bullshit aside....how much longer you guys gonna depend on Oden??? out at least another week and he needs surgery but is gonna try to play thru the pain....another bill walton minus the hall of fame career when he was healthy...