the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
my lil 2 cents.... c'mon u cant agree wit that shit???

and i aint the type to just bitch after every loss but its like every loss is JUST like this..

we start out super slow and end up coming back.. its like WTF? nate only coach in the 4th quarter or somethin??

and mannnish not drunk, hung over from last night. ahahahahahaha.
haha yea i agree to a certain extent. its like they dont like to play unless they gotta make a comeback. I dont know how Nate has a rep as a defensive coach but every year under McMillan we've been a bad defensive team. One thing he has done though is implemented a system that works in the playoffs. They take very good care of the ball and are at the top of the league in offensive efficiency. I really can't figure out what he's thinking with some of his rotations though. Sergio is fuckin terrible and should only play in the event of Blake or Bayless being injured. Frye is easily one of the worst players in the league and I don't know how he even sees the floor. Nate leaves our starters in until the last few seconds in blowouts that any normal coach would be resting his stars in. Nate does some things good and other things bad like any coach. i think he gets a little too much of the blame for losses and probably too little credit in wins. We need to calm down and realize this is still the youngest team in the league (not counting Raef) and they are exceeding expectations right now. This is our first winning season in a long time so enjoy it. Spurs tonight. Oden is cleared to play but Nate won't put him in the game until he can get a practice in. He'll probably play in Minny.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
im kinda serious kinda fuckin around lololol so dont take me TOO serious, fellas...

yall know imma ride for my blazers even if john nash became the GM again, and steve patterson was the president......

shiiiiiiiiiiet, ill stick wit em even if sergei monya, victor khrypa(thx chicago for LA) days... let alone J MAGS!! the once all star... sebas as our future PG???

fuuuuuck, cant forget bout the bonzi wells for wes the sharp shooter person

hahahahahaha

Sep 4, 2002
yeah. kinda what I expected tonight. Spurs are still the spurs at home. Parker was makin everything he threw up... oh well. on to minny now, and hopefully oden's return to the court....

not bad for the youngest team in the NBA... so far

Sep 4, 2002
yeah. kinda what I expected tonight. Spurs are still the spurs at home. Parker was makin everything he threw up... oh well. on to minny now, and hopefully oden's return to the court....

not bad for the youngest team in the NBA... so far

Sep 4, 2002
Damn you expected your team to lose to SA without Tim Duncan and Manu?
on a second of a back to back. I know they were on a second of a back to back as well butafter keeping our starters in that huston game to try and comeback. no oden to take care of duncan being out... yeah they still are a savy vet team.especially at home.

so yeah I expected this pretty much

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Spurs are still the most boring team to watch play in the NBA,12 years and running now.

And yea, if you take Raef who hasent played, off the roster, blazers are the youngest team in the NBA...and thats the warriors claim to fame right now, but its only a technicality.