the Pittsburg Philthy information thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
ScoSaSSiNeSS said:
That's love. The Midwest definitely knows wsup. A lot of people aren't aware Jacka has a big fanbase out the Midwest- it's really dope. I'm 'bout to email you.

What up wit a Jacka and Pittsburgh Philthy album. Now that would be the shit. One of the best from the West and the best from KC who happens to be named Pittsburgh. Whoa that would be crazy!!! :x

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
i met philthy a while back when i was with matt freix. he was a coo dood, but i never heard him rap until you put that shit up on myspace. hes tight, im feeling his shit. he definitely doesnt sound like a "kansas city rapper". there seems to be a mold that you should fit to be a rapper from kc, but there are a lot of up and comers breaking away from that mold.

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com
JJ da BABAY said:
philthy.........

i feel dude should expand...but dont go 2wards jacka and them...he needa stay linkd wit the money gang feel me? (money hungry)...sidewayz, label group, spr, pie-rx....yameean? real catz
but doin that would only push you further back from expansion- my general opinion

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yea we networked with jackas people at the bay area rap summit, but don't look for a pittsburg and jacka collab .. We have other projects in works with the family...

Money huuunnngry...

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Its funny how people say one thing one day, and another thing another day...all I know if you dont know Jacka is sellin major units...so if you dont want to make that move dont..ur bad...check soundscan report in KC the past week!!

Much Love to KC for supportin the Jacka...well be out there soon.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
We love the networking and we aint going back but we have to look at a vested intrest... 90% of my plugs came through the bayrider gang... So I'm not gonna break that... Jacka is moving hella units out here... Hella promo shit out here too... If yall wanna do a show hit us... Its love frank ... Kc..