the Pittsburg Philthy information thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
A lot of people don't know about him.. Thanks to Street_Heat I got linked up with him. On this thread post up any questions you have and we will have him get on here or do an interview and let you guys get to know him and his music a little better....

Pittsburg Philthy - Mixtape Vol 1
Pittsburg Philthy - Mixtape Vol 2
Pittsburg Philthy - Mixtape Vol 2 (Chopped and Screwed and Blended by DJ LOON)
Pittsburg Philthy - Mixtape Vol 3
Pittsburg Philthy - Unreleased Exclusives

For Album Ordering hit up [email protected] or holler at us when you see us..

*And being worked on now*

Pittsburg Philthy and J Law Present...

Pittsburg Philthys Solo Debut 'No PLace Like Home' on BreakThru Recordings

Featuring production from platinum producers in the game.. including but not only... the TrackBoyz from STL ..

stay tuned for future updates!!!!

Thanks,
Law

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Ahh, showing some love in the thread.... There will be a link or two up tonight... But if you want the mixtapes email me and I will get you a copy...

Feb 26, 2004
And he's the " Truth" wit no sugar on top. Dude is raw. I first got up on him at those little Sun Set Inn parties. He would rip anyone. He is just the dude to take Kansas City where Rich The Factor couldn't. Wit the right connections he could really make Major noise.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Street_Heat said:
And he's the " Truth" wit no sugar on top. Dude is raw. I first got up on him at those little Sun Set Inn parties. He would rip anyone. He is just the dude to take Kansas City where Rich The Factor couldn't. Wit the right connections he could really make Major noise.
its a work in progress....but we will get him there..

He is working with some good folks now..

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
All day all night... Pittsburg was asking me about the jacka today no lie, some one is putting some big posters out here for him... Yall got our support