The Piggy James segment was message to Mickie to lose weight.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
WWE Still Unhappy With Mickie James' Weight

Date Added: November 22, 2009
Story By: Amish Patel
- On this past Friday's SmackDown, there was a segment involving Mickie James in which rival Diva Michelle McMcool created a personalized video of "Old McDonald". The video's starring character was "PiggyJames" and was actually designed to send a clear message to the multi-time Women's Champion.

Dave Meltzer reports that the company are still unhappy with James' weight and want her lose it, hence the recent segments involving heel Divas poking fun at her weight.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/14340

Jun 9, 2007
fuckin bullshit, it's shit like that that really pisses me off wayyy past the point of bad storylines... she looked FINE AS HELL with the little extra weight she had on her... then she lost some of it after they got on her case, and now that STILL aint enough... fuckin sick of certain people thinkin every female in the WWE needs to look like a fuckin toothpick like Michelle McCool, I'm surprised Taker hasn't broke that anorexic bitch in half by now..

Nov 14, 2002
I have a hard time believing this whole story. She knew the spot was coming, and from what I understand they rehearsed the thing the day before or some shit like that.

I just don't understand how something so cruel can go through so many people without someone calling bullshit. I mean, in a way, if that shit weren't ok'd by Mickey James, I suspect that could be grounds for a lawsuit, no? Humiliating an employee in the workplace regarding her weight?

I dunno.