THE OFFICIAL WTF THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
MORONS IN SAN FRANCISCO PAID$1,000,000 TO LIVE ON RADIOACTIVE LAND. HIPPIES 1 YUPPIES 0.

The San Francisco Shipyard is one of the last affordable-housing developments in San Francisco. But some homeowners and neighbors worry for their safety.

Parts of the shipyard's planned amenities sit on the site of a former nuclear-testing facility, where the US Navy cleaned ships exposed to nuclear radiation during the Cold War.

The US Navy has said the area with existing condos is "100% safe" for residents. But a recent data review found that the area around the new condos may still be contaminated with leftover nuclear radiation.

Some homeowners at the shipyard tell Business Insider they fear for their investment and safety after buying condos priced up to $1.5 million, while others worry the timeline for the development's completion will be delayed.

Dec 11, 2006
MORONS IN SAN FRANCISCO PAID$1,000,000 TO LIVE ON RADIOACTIVE LAND. HIPPIES 1 YUPPIES 0.

The San Francisco Shipyard is one of the last affordable-housing developments in San Francisco. But some homeowners and neighbors worry for their safety.

Parts of the shipyard's planned amenities sit on the site of a former nuclear-testing facility, where the US Navy cleaned ships exposed to nuclear radiation during the Cold War.

The US Navy has said the area with existing condos is "100% safe" for residents. But a recent data review found that the area around the new condos may still be contaminated with leftover nuclear radiation.

Some homeowners at the shipyard tell Business Insider they fear for their investment and safety after buying condos priced up to $1.5 million, while others worry the timeline for the development's completion will be delayed.
I worked about 1/4 mile from there for a while and no one could understand why the tech nerds were moving there. The water was still bad and the air is terrible

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
PD: Accused stalker sent 65,000 texts to man, said she wanted to bathe in his blood - Arizona's Family

What started as a potential relationship on a dating site ended in a stalking nightmare for one Paradise Valley man.

PV police say the victim met 31-year-old Jacqueline Claire Ades of Phoenix online and went on a date with her.

But things quickly went awry.

"Don't ever try to leave me... I'll kill you... I don't wanna be a murderer!" "I hope you die... you rotten filthy Jew." "I'm like the new Hitler... man was a genius." "I'd wear your fascia 'n the top of your skull 'n your hands 'n feet." "Oh, what I would do w/your blood... I'd wanna bathe in it."

≠==============

"Never let em know where you live/ never let em get familiar with your doe or your kids"

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
PD: Accused stalker sent 65,000 texts to man, said she wanted to bathe in his blood - Arizona's Family

What started as a potential relationship on a dating site ended in a stalking nightmare for one Paradise Valley man.

PV police say the victim met 31-year-old Jacqueline Claire Ades of Phoenix online and went on a date with her.

But things quickly went awry.

"Don't ever try to leave me... I'll kill you... I don't wanna be a murderer!" "I hope you die... you rotten filthy Jew." "I'm like the new Hitler... man was a genius." "I'd wear your fascia 'n the top of your skull 'n your hands 'n feet." "Oh, what I would do w/your blood... I'd wanna bathe in it."

≠==============

"Never let em know where you live/ never let em get familiar with your doe or your kids"
'He's my soul mate.' Accused stalker speaks out from jail about - Arizona's Family

"I felt like I met my soul mate and I thought we would just do what everybody else did and we would get married and everything would be fine," Ades told us.

"......it made me find out all my information," she said."Loving him selflessly brought t his information. Because everybody just wants to take.
But if you just give and you don't stop giving you will all of a sudden receive a lot."

She veered from topic to topic, rambling about Einstein, the Dead Sea, the birth chart of Jesus, and the symbolism of the markings on a dollar bill.

At one point, she told a reporter, "I don't want to talk about that. You have negative energy."
Ades was asked directly, "Are you crazy"

"No," she replied. "I am the person that discovered love."

:siccness:

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
14 HUMAN FEET FOUND IN CANADIA, CANADIA SICC MEMBERS WANTED FOR QUESTIONING

A man was out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on a British Columbia beach when he made a gruesome discovery: a human foot in a hiking boot, lodged in pile of wood.

Authorities aren't saying much more about the foot. But it's the 14th found washed up on a shoreline over the past decade in or around the Salish Sea between Vancouver Island and the British Columbia mainland.

Nine of the 14 feet have been identified, and officials determined they belonged to six people. According to the British Columbia Coroners Service, no foul play was involved in the previous cases.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
SINCE IT HASNT BEEN SAID IN THE THREAD, FTP YA HEARD ME

LAPD, California alcohol agents seize beer, cash, slot machines from alleged nightclub in Northridge home

LOCAL NEWS
LAPD, California alcohol agents seize beer, cash, slot machines from alleged nightclub in Northridge home
By JOSH CAIN | [email protected] | San Gabriel Valley Tribune
PUBLISHED: March 2, 2018 at 4:07 pm | UPDATED: March 2, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Los Angeles police and agents from the state’s top alcohol regulator arrested two people and cited more than a dozen others last Saturday at a Northridge home that authorities said was operating as an illegal nightclub or bar.

Officials from the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control along with officers from the LAPD’s Devonshire Division descended on the home in the 8400 block of Wilbur Avenue early on Feb. 24, according to the ABC Facebook page.

They found 30 people partying in a makeshift event space featuring billiard tables, a dart board, disco lights and several video slot machines.

The home also sported commercial-grade refrigerators, sinks and an ice maker.

The owner of the home was arrested on suspicion of illegal sales of alcohol and utility theft.

A tenant who police said was working as the assistant manager of the bar was also arrested on an outstanding warrant and for being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Agents seized about 40 cases of beer including Corona, Heineken, Bud Light and Modelo, three slot machines, a small amount of drugs, $1,000 in cash. They also found what they said was the tenant’s unregistered handgun and ammunition.

Police cited 13 other people inside the house for various alcohol, gambling, and drug violations.

ABC officials said in a statement they were led to the home after receiving a complaint about the illegal operation.
On to Virginia.......

Illegal alcohol sales, strippers discovered in raid at Petersburg home | WTVR.com

Law enforcement discovered illegal alcohol sales, strippers performing, and other illegal activity inside a Petersburg home, according to police. Petersburg Police, Virginia State Police, and the Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) raided the Montpelier Street home at 2 a.m. on June 2 to investigate the sale of illegal alcohol.

Inside the home, law enforcement said they discovered illegal alcohol sales, strippers, food sales, and other suspected illegal activity.

As officials raided the resident home, police said there were still customers attempting to get into the unlicensed establishment. Officials said there were more than 20 people inside, including customers and employees.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
SON PLAYS OFF MURDERING HIS OWN MOTHER ON CAMERA AS SOME RANDOM BODY, LATER ARRESTED

Vid at link

"I'm like, 'What they hell is going on?' And now I realize that's what they were actually doing. I had no clue. It's sad to say that that's someone's either daughter, mother or whatever," Haverly had said.

Later on Friday, investigators identified the woman found in the creek as Patricia Haverly, 60, so when Haverly mentioned it could be someone's mother, it turned out it was his mother. During his interview with Newswatch 16, he said he thought it was someone from out of town.

"I think it was some kind of a hit, and something happened. Something went bad, and this is like a rural area, so they just wanted to plant the body somewhere else besides wherever."

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Nevada Republican Party Pimp Now in the Mix

Dennis Hof, who authored the book “The Art of the Pimp,” ousted James Oscarson, a three-term lawmaker and hospital executive.

"It's all because Donald Trump was the Christopher Columbus for me. He found the way and I jumped on it."

- Dennis Hof

*NOTE: Hof has not received permission from Mac Mall Ray Luv or the family of Mac Dre for use of song in his political campaign

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
GANGSTA BUTT JUICE FROM UP DA HILL GANG NO LONGER ON THE RUNS. YA LAUGH ALL YOU WANT BUT HE AINT LIKE THESE WANKSTA RAPPERS WHO YAP BOUT SNITCHES AND DO NOTHING

CRIME TIME
BALTIMORE GANGSTER 'BUTT JUICE' CONVICTED OF STABBING A 'SNITCH,' ROBBING BANKS, AND SELLING LOTS OF DRUGS
by JON SILMAN JUNE 20, 2018 • 1:57 PM ET
'Butt Juice,' also known Lamont Jones, is member of the Baltimore Cherry Hill gang 'Up Da Hill.'

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email More

His nickname may be funny — but his crimes certainly were no laughing matter.

A man known as "Butt Juice" was convicted in federal court on Tuesday for his involvement in several gang activities - including shootings, theft and drug activities.

Lamont Jones, 25, a member of the "Up Da Hill" gang in Baltimore, was convicted of conspiracy to participate in a racketeering enterprise and two conspiracy charges involving the possession and distribution of drugs, according to The Baltimore Sun. He'll be sentenced on Oct. 5, and he faces life in prison.

Jones and other members of the gang sold crack, heroin and marijuana, according to authorities cited by WBFF in Baltimore.

The gang, prosecutors said, sold the drugs in high quantities - at least one kilogram of heroin, five kilograms of cocaine, 280 grams of crack and large amounts of marijuana.

Jones was also involved in many violent acts, including the assault and subsequent stabbing of someone he called a "snitch" in October of 2006, a shooting involving two people from a competing gang in 2007, and the killing of a rival gang member named Harry Hicks in January of 2011. He was also involved with the shooting of a drug dealing rival on March 25, 2012. He pleaded guilty to that shooting and was doing ten years in prison.

The gang also perpetrated home invasions and street and bank robberies to fund activities. Prosecutors said the gang used violence to scare and control enemies and people who interfered with its activities.

There were eight defendants indicted in March of 2015 for alleged “Up Da Hill” gang related crimes dating back to 2000, according to The Baltimore Sun. Since 2013, prosecutors have charged more than 30 people associated with the gang.

“Up Da Hill” works out of a neighborhood in South Baltimore known as Cherry Hill, and has clashed with other rival groups like the “Hillside,” “Coppin Court” and “Little Spelman.”

The prosecution brought many witnesses to testify against Jones during the weeklong trial. Jones' lawyer, Alfred Guillaume, told the Baltimore Sun that all the testimony hurt Jones' case.

“We’re obviously disappointed,” Jones’ attorney said. “The number one thing in this case was the cooperating witnesses that came in. That was the crux of the government’s case.”

Most of the witnesses, he said, were testifying in exchange for something.

“It’s the standard practice in federal court," he said, "they’re looking for time off from their sentence.”

Guillaume said that he had an issue with the alleged level of involvement by Jones presented by the government. However, he said, the judge was fair. He told the paper he plans to appeal.