THE OFFICIAL WTF THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Why has The White House gone dark everyday for what's going on a month now? No snipers on the roof, little to no activity...WTF?

If you have Telegram follow this guy, he lives across the street from the WH and makes videos everyday.

https://t.me/richardcitizenjournalist
The same reason Biden and Kamala don't ride Air Force One and the same reason the troops did not salute Biden when he first rolled up the White House. Biden committed treason and haacked the election along with other countries. Trump has it all, military and NSA has all the evidence. Trump just had to see who was dirty, and with them then he moves in when the string is over. Biden is only pretending to be President he knows he didn't win, he knows they have all the data.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
'He's my soul mate.' Accused stalker speaks out from jail about - Arizona's Family

"I felt like I met my soul mate and I thought we would just do what everybody else did and we would get married and everything would be fine," Ades told us.

"......it made me find out all my information," she said."Loving him selflessly brought t his information. Because everybody just wants to take.
But if you just give and you don't stop giving you will all of a sudden receive a lot."

She veered from topic to topic, rambling about Einstein, the Dead Sea, the birth chart of Jesus, and the symbolism of the markings on a dollar bill.

At one point, she told a reporter, "I don't want to talk about that. You have negative energy."
Ades was asked directly, "Are you crazy"

"No," she replied. "I am the person that discovered love."

:siccness: