THE OFFICIAL WTF THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lmao did you find this on the app yourself? What kinda woman you lookin fo StillHustlin?!?
If you don't think there is clientele out there available for your white grade school buddy Johnathans old ass freaky grandma, let me tell you a thing or two. My stable is full of winners and if I chose to put danielrulers old ass wrinkly grandma to work I'm gon win a few races when I put her out there trust that. All on a bitch

You need to buy some tickets to the game holla

Feb 1, 2018
If you don't think there is clientele out there available for your white grade school buddy Johnathans old ass freaky grandma, let me tell you a thing or two. My stable is full of winners and if I chose to put danielrulers old ass wrinkly grandma to work I'm gon win a few races when I put her out there trust that. All on a bitch

You need to buy some tickets to the game holla
You better be slappin Suga Free at ALL times

Props: StillHustlin
May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
They are both dead but that's cool your a necrophiliac that likes maggots in his dick. Watch out when you have sex with your mate whatever if you are gay or not, that's your choice. You seem to talk to guys a lot. Anyways you will be having go to the hospital from all the germs, bacteria, maggots, dead bugs in your dick that would cause a rash on your mate you fuck then your faggot buddy has to go to the hospital too because you sprayed your gay necrophiliac cum on him. The doctors would have to give you guys medication to kill whatever sick shit you put in your body.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They are both dead but that's cool your a necrophiliac that likes maggots in his dick. Watch out when you have sex with your mate whatever if you are gay or not, that's your choice. You seem to talk to guys a lot. Anyways you will be having go to the hospital from all the germs, bacteria, maggots, dead bugs in your dick that would cause a rash on your mate you fuck then your faggot buddy has to go to the hospital too because you sprayed your gay necrophiliac cum on him. The doctors would have to give you guys medication to kill whatever sick shit you put in your body.
You are equally talking to guys just as much. Welcome to the sausage fest as there are zero women here. If you're looking to get laid you came to the wrong place. There's an app for that or some rundown whore a few miles from you. This is a sanctuary where you can say whatever the fucc you want and leave it here. Enjoy your space and time.

Props: siccmadesyko
May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
Ohhh your talking about those one people who cant do shit on their own and always ask for protection and help.
funny though when they make you guys feel stronger and smarter it disappears. Werid huh so I guess you people cant do shit on your own. I handle situations confront people. Im not the type to be calling people on the phone or bitching about whatever is going on. Good luck buddy, I am not Jesus. I cant help you, you are already fucked up. You need medication.