THE OFFICIAL "WE WANT A MOVIE FORUM!!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
DASICCLV702 said:
ITS NOT WHAT U WANT ITS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT....

Trust me, if "the people" ran these forums it would be a shithole...Look at what RapTalk became with no moderation

In the last few months we've already created a video game forum and a general music forum....why not just create a forum for every different thing?

You've only been on here a few months and haven't seen the threads BEFORE this whining about forums for this and that...

THE OPEN FORUM IS FINE for posting about movies and videos

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
Trust me, if "the people" ran these forums it would be a shithole...Look at what RapTalk became with no moderation

In the last few months we've already created a video game forum and a general music forum....why not just create a forum for every different thing?

You've only been on here a few months and haven't seen the threads BEFORE this whining about forums for this and that...

THE OPEN FORUM IS FINE for posting about movies and videos
^^^^ MARK'S RIGHT .... A MOVIE FORUM IS NOT NECESSARY ..... ALL MOVIE RELATED SHIT CAN BE POSTED IN HERE .....

PEOPLE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR THE VIDEO GAME AND WRESTLING FORUMS AS IT IS .....

May 2, 2002
it would be cool, i dont get on here much anymore cause the lack of internet where i stay and when I do, I gotta search hella pages in the open forum about movies, its getting tired