The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I learned how to smoke on a grill(it's not that hard ha ha)so I been smoking like crazy,today I smoked a brisket here's a pic I thru some bbq sauce on that bitch with some coleslaw fries and garlic bread.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
17.99 for the Kobe burger and it comes with the carne asada fries,they got some weird shit at this spot they serve deep fried gator and python and last week when I went they had camel burgers.

Oct 3, 2006
I learned how to smoke on a grill(it's not that hard ha ha)so I been smoking like crazy,today I smoked a brisket here's a pic I thru some bbq sauce on that bitch with some coleslaw fries and garlic bread.

How long did you smoke the brisket and what kind of wood?

Dec 9, 2005
Tri-Tip steak roll from Tex Wasabi's. It's Guy Fieri's sushi spot in Sac. That roll was one of the best sushi rolls I've ever tasted.

Chicken adobo burrito from Papalote's in San Francisco. This shit slap.

Garlic, pesto, and chicken pizza from Seniore's in San Bruno. I've tried pizza all over, but this is still the best pizza to me. Gotta have the Seniore's sauce with it!