The official siccness CHP-certified speeding record - what's your personal best???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
clocked at 180 pulled over at 161 mph .. took him 1 mile to pull us over
i posted about this before. but yeah.
it was in this:

on our way back from orange county, on the 5 fwy.
black cop on a bike was really cooler than he had to be about the whole situation.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I got a ticket for going 100 once, glad i didn't get stopped going 130 30 minutes before i got stopped. That was in a nissan sentra on the I-10 between Baton Rouge and Lafayette LA.

+1 for the my driving record is fucked club. I just got into an accident yesterday thats going to be considered my fault even though there wasn't really any way for me to avoid the collision. I wasn't speeding but the road was slick after a light rain on top of being near metal grading and train tracks. My brakes locked up on me causing me to slide into someone who in-turn hit someone else. With the ticket associated with the accident I will probably have my license suspended because its been a bad year for tickets. I got 2 for speeding and one for a right turn on a red light, 2/3 because of those damn cameras. I got a failure to control speed to avoid a collision ticket yesterday so I'm going to lose my license for sure if there are points associated with the infraction. No one got hurt luckily but the blame is going to be placed on me because i was the first person to hit someone. I'm going to have to try to fight this one but it doesn't look good considering it will appear i had ample breaking distance.

Traffic stopped on a dime due to some asshole who stopped traffic in the left lane for no apparent reason who drove away shortly after the people behind him (me) had a collision. The dipshit had his hazards on for whatever reason and bounced before the cops came, didn't speak no english. That mutherfucker was the true root cause of the accident but I'm gonna be forced to take the heat for it. He wasn't in no accident so for the life of me i have no idea why his ass was blocking the lane and didn't veer to the right with his perfectly operational vehicle. In the shock of the ordeal this shit wasn't clicking to me but this shit is gonna set me back a few thousand bucks and thats if everything goes smoothly. This happens right when I was really paying attention to my speed and stuff to avoid anymore tickets, I have some rotten luck when it comes to cars.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
shouldn't be speedin that high over the limit, look at how the CHP is tryin to pull more people over now because they need to meet their quotas.

Nov 29, 2006
at my old job I did something similar, old company van 1980's something or other piece of shit, mobbin on the 1-90 bridge. the speedometer maxed out at 90 and the arrow damn near went all the way around back to 0 haha thought the car was going to explode

BoooOOOOOooomm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 8, 2009
Ya I got a wreckless driving clocked at 106. I seen the cop from blocks away and tried slowing down..I was pushin past 140 when I seen him.

He didn't arrest me or impound my car. I simply told him were goin to the club,the music was playin and I got excited. My ticket was 1,300 sumthin.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I got clocked in at 88mph on the 5 in a 50mph zone in Portland.

I recently got 7 charges on my ticket that the cop printed out. The ticket is so long, and when he gave it to me, I had to double check by asking the cop if all these charges are mine. The fucked up part bout it is im actully innocent. There was a car in front of me that pretty much did everything I got "fucked" for. The only thing the cop saw me do was illegally changing lanes without usin the blinker cuz the fuckkng bastard car in front of me was speedin n swerving lanes left n right, and he cut me off badly to the point where I was inches away from hitting him so my initial reaction was to immediately change lanes otherwise I prolly woulda hit that fucker in front of me.

I couldn't even explain my situation to the cop cuz he was being so fuckin rude to me and didn't even let me talk really. He went straight to the point, printed out the ticket, and told me I was lucky I'm not in cuffs right now goin to jail n pretty much ended it by telling me to fuck off... I already have a bad traffic record but that was when I was a young'n. I havent gotten a ticket since summer of 06.

I'm def gonna plead not guilty and fight it. All the other tickets in the past was bullshit but I admit I was in the wrong. This time I'm actually innocent and most def gonna get a lawyer to fight all these charges.

The total is like $1600+ dollars.

Illegal lane change 143
Illegal lane change 143
Illegal lane change 143
Operating a vehicle while using a cellular device 143
Wreckless driving 287
Another bullshit wreckless driving type shit 287
Speeding 30mph over the limit (81 in a 50) 463 I think.

FUCKIN BULLSHIT. fuck all cops.

Aug 9, 2006
I got clocked in at 88mph on the 5 in a 50mph zone in Portland.

I recently got 7 charges on my ticket that the cop printed out. The ticket is so long, and when he gave it to me, I had to double check by asking the cop if all these charges are mine. The fucked up part bout it is im actully innocent. There was a car in front of me that pretty much did everything I got "fucked" for. The only thing the cop saw me do was illegally changing lanes without usin the blinker cuz the fuckkng bastard car in front of me was speedin n swerving lanes left n right, and he cut me off badly to the point where I was inches away from hitting him so my initial reaction was to immediately change lanes otherwise I prolly woulda hit that fucker in front of me.

I couldn't even explain my situation to the cop cuz he was being so fuckin rude to me and didn't even let me talk really. He went straight to the point, printed out the ticket, and told me I was lucky I'm not in cuffs right now goin to jail n pretty much ended it by telling me to fuck off... I already have a bad traffic record but that was when I was a young'n. I havent gotten a ticket since summer of 06.

I'm def gonna plead not guilty and fight it. All the other tickets in the past was bullshit but I admit I was in the wrong. This time I'm actually innocent and most def gonna get a lawyer to fight all these charges.

Illegal lane change 143
Illegal lane change 143
Illegal lane change 143
Wreckless driving 287

fuck all shitty drivers, that get caught or dont get caught

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

Illegal lane change 143
Illegal lane change 143
Illegal lane change 143
Wreckless driving 287

i love that your mad at the cop that was watching you do stupid shit....
sounds like you really "fucked" yourself with that ticket

3 illegal lane changes probably because your were on the phone...probably cutting through some form of traffic and going 30+ over the limit....was it raining?

you might as well just plead no contest...cause you'll end up wasting your time on this one....cops word over yours...and your proof/evidence is?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've gotten out of tickets because of protest, and the judges have dropped them to nonmoving violations.

Think about all the circumstances leading up to you getting pulled over including the officer's attitude, where he was when he caught you, and if he provided graphic detail as to what he charged you for.

i got out of a speeding ticket once solely because between my dad and myself, we frustrated him until he lost his temper in court and he was reprimanded and the ticket was washed.

Mar 21, 2009
maybe the cop thought you were cute 143

i got caught goin 94 on the freeway which was 65. it was ok tho because if i woulda got it at 95 i woulda lost my license for going 30 over...or at least that's what tin said.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
fuck the CHP and tickets altogether, i need to get my liscence back a.s.a.p.
lol, fuck them for pulling people going over 100mph on public streets? How dare they! If im on the freeway with my son and some idiots driving 110mph# I hope they get fucking pulled over, time to get your grown man on kids

May 31, 2006
not guna brag about top speeds and shit.. but i just pay attention to freeway entrances and exits. keep track of what new headlights you see behind you. keep an eye on your mirrors, if you see any cars catchin up to you, slow down cuz its prob a cop. for example i would count 3 pairs of headlights for the 3 cars i passed, if i noticed a 4th one smashin then i lay off the gas

Apr 7, 2006
Just got back from court... plead guilty & the judge amended it from going over 100 to going over 70.. $320 fine & traffic school which will drop it down from a 2pt offense (that lasts for 7yrs on ur driving record & no traffic school option), to a 0pt offense... #winning

... I got hella lucky, but for those of y'all that go over 100.. make sure y'all willing to accept the consequences; my paper don't go long enough, so the highest you gon see me goin from now on is 99 breh...