-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
it aint going to happend when you suckas say fuck dodgers etc on your lil thread.. get use to the shit-talking between you fags and i cause its always going to be like that... fuck peace, thats the way it is in the sports world.....
i cant wait for the basketball season to start but for now FUCK THE GIANTS.. sporting gay ass orange color, fucken queers............
FUCK THE DODGERS, FUCK THE ANGELS, FUCK THE LAKERS, FUCK THE CLIPPERS, FUCK THE KINGS, FUCK THE DUCKS, FUCK YOUR LIFE, AND FUCK YO COUCH!!!

Jan 5, 2006
orange and black is a sick color scheme caff is trippin, better than the played out blue/white.. you wanna talk queer, the lakers.... purple and yellow? all they need is some upside down triangles and youre set..

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i would just like to take this opportunity to say fuck you to the most openly faggot organization in the history of sports. the l.a. lakers. fuck the lakers and their faggot fans. purple and piss? what kind of color scheme is that?