-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2007
damn I was at work checkin out the game on my phone.. when I saw it was the 9th and he was 2 outs away I was like OHH SHIT!!! and started rerfeshing every 5 seconds.. I think I fucked it up.. haha

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
caff, dont come back here again with no type of shit talk. stay in your own thread you bitch.
it aint going to happend when you suckas say fuck dodgers etc on your lil thread.. get use to the shit-talking between you fags and i cause its always going to be like that... fuck peace, thats the way it is in the sports world.....
i cant wait for the basketball season to start but for now FUCK THE GIANTS.. sporting gay ass orange color, fucken queers............

Feb 15, 2008
it aint going to happend when you suckas say fuck dodgers etc on your lil thread.. get use to the shit-talking between you fags and i cause its always going to be like that... fuck peace, thats the way it is in the sports world.....
i cant wait for the basketball season to start but for now FUCK THE GIANTS.. sporting gay ass orange color, fucken queers............
The dodgers will always be the ANGELS BITCH!!!!!

Jan 5, 2006
haha and during football season what? you guys cant cheer for shit.. except bandwagon san diego or other teams cuz you guys dont have shit! Cant wait for hockey season too.. see the sharks smash the kings/ducks